GM Modpack Server

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Mysteryem, 26 Nov 2015.

1. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Ill look into it more then. I thought I only saw one recipe.

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Server should be on v 1.0.2, but god fucking damn it mystcraft for deciding it's going to redo its instability baseline which takes ages (generates a chunk or two of every single biome) and you can't join while it's in progress. It should just disconnect you and tell you to wait until it's done, but something is conflicting with it in the pack and it'll just crash you instead.

Edit: I'll make another post when mystcraft is done and you can join.

Last edited: 3 Dec 2015
  4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

[​IMG]

i get this when joining the server, help?

6. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

7. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

The dungeons are fucking nuts, there's so many mobs it drops your fps to about 5 and this is with ftb using 4 gb of RAM (/8)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

if only they used the c++ version like the xbox version (easier to optimize as java sucks all life out of your cpu)

9. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

No kidding, it's like at the start it's fine, after 10 minutes I've to close all my chrome tabs to keep my fps up, then after 20 minutes it's unusable no matter what and needs restarted (only in dungeons obv)

10. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Chrome is RAM hog, I close it and only run firefox when I'm playing the modpack, sits me at just over 7/8GB RAM usage. The modpack itself, I'm running with 3GB max RAM.

Also encountered my first 'mighty' champion mob (blaze), I got 1-hit from full health in armour as good as iron :|.

11. I've been loving the server so far, server runs pretty darn smooth and I like the mods we have.

The one thing I noticed was that the rotary macerator isn't in the game, the wiki (here) says there was a bug in 2012 that could corrupt world files related to this item. Is this why it's not available?

12. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Rotary macerator is part of the Advanced Machines addon which we don't have. I honestly thought the mod was dead.

13. You're probably right about it being dead, oh well, I'll do without :)

14. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

15. I honestly don't know, I was just hoping to upgrade my macerator and stumbling around on the wiki found the rotary version. I think it just adds some expensive upgrades so not too important.

16. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

v1.0.3 has been submitted to the FTB guys

Mod changes:
    Updated Calculator - Power rebalance and crash fixes mostly (I got the server stuck in a crash loop :buddy:)
    Updated Botania - Tons of changes, should be more friendly for people new to the mod and just generally better to use, see http://botaniamod.net/changelog.php#r1-8-238
    Updated Ruins - I was trying to find the files it uses and in the process discovered that the version we had was out of date
    Added AppleCore - Hold shift when mousing over food items to display food/saturation points, it also shows your saturation and how far through a particular saturation/hunger point you are (bar behind the icons on the HUD)

Config changes:
    Fixed Dragon's Radio Mod and Malisis' Doors doors crafting recipes so they use the ore dictionary where applicable
    Disabled Ars Magica 2 shrink effect to - Should fix suffocating while morphed as an entity with a non-standard hitbox
    Switched to using local Morph files and added ability support for a number of mobs - You can now fly as a rabid bat and more. Also, the mobs that are like blazes give you flight, but without the downside of taking damage in rain, they don't give you immunity to fire/lava, but that's broken anyway.
    Morphing into a 'hostile' mob, you won't be detected by other 'hostile' mobs that are further than 6 blocks from you
    Added Ruins resource folder to the distribution
    Added more books to Enchiridion's book binder
    Removed requirement to craft books in order to add them to the Enchiridion library
    Switched Mekanism to display values in RF instead of J - I thought I did this earlier, but apparently not
    Mystcraft no longer kicks clients while profiling - Prepare for trouble lag, but better than waiting so long
    Renamed options.txt to options.txt.disabled to prevent overwriting client settings on each update

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Ohhh some good changes!!! Aka no suffocation, blazes won't melt in rain and rabid bats can fly.

Also.. i need the perfect mystcraft world. Tropical with a clear sky full of starts!

18. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

19. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Fuck you :(

20. [​IMG]
    Getting this error on trying to join, any ideas? I'm using the latest version.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)