GM Modpack Server

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Mysteryem, 26 Nov 2015.

1. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

2. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Ok, a word of warning for those wanting to get into Advanced Genetics, you may get kicked and over again if you have lots of hats unlocked and lots of morphs when you take your own blood with a syringe. The way around it is to delete your excess morphs (though you'll need me to fix your player file to stop the kicking if it happens)

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

I've updated the server version of my tweaks mod, but you should still be able to connect fine.

It should have fixed the very rare server crashes that occured during chunk generation. As I have no way to test the fix, it shouldn't crash now, but it's possible that the server will instead completely lock up, only time will tell.

The other changes were to fix Advanced Genetics with Endermen as Hardcore Ender Expansion overwrites the Enderman mob with its own version, meaning advanced genetics wouldn't get Enderman genes off of the mob like it was supposed to. While I was at it, I added support for a number of mobs from other mods and increased the available genes for some of the vanilla mobs.
    Enderman based mobs have Death Enderchest and Teleport
    Bat based mobs have Night Vision
    Flying mobs have Flight
    Spider mobs have Wall Climbing
    Nether mobs have Lava Swimming
    Fish have Water Breathing
    Horses have Speed and High Jump
    And other things that make sense to have particular genes

It's actually quite simple to add new genes and their accompanying abilities, so that's something that could be done. Might be worth looking into how to add custom Morph abilities too if we want to do something like that.

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Map seems to be broken but not sure if thats only because I am on my phone.

6. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

7. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

upload_2015-12-16_0-25-12.png

Wtf sorry @Mysteryem, it literally says it takes multiple days to grow, it grew in 5 minutes.

8. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Looks like @Savvy Claws and subvs base

Also, these trees are a bitch to get rid of because their roots go down up to maybe around 10 blocks :S

Last edited: 16 Dec 2015
  10. Looks like we have a new feature at our base :v

11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

"They came from the trees man!!"

Those 20 diamonds should be payment for the damages done to the property.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. I live south of there, not me :L

13. Do you want that tree gone? I can help you with that.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)