GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Th-, 27 Mar 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Th-

GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

A community event to play payload maps on server #5 with all the lot. Both private and public community is most welcome, so join us to have a good time. Starting at 1900 GMT this Sunday

We will be playing some custom maps along with the official Goldrush and Badwater basin, so download them in advance:

pl_frontier_b2
    pl_hoodoo, final version
    pl_swift_final
    pc_sawmill_b6, and interesting map combining control points and the payload, lots of flanking opportunities
    pl_waste, a payload which can be pushed by both teams, plays like a 5-cp map
    pl_dbheights, a map that needs no introductions... in payload mode

They can be downloaded as you join the server, but it will take a few minutes. Prepare as you wish, and see you there

2. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

I may join you guys in a bit :)

EDIT: no I won't because it's no Sunday
    *smacks self on head*

3. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

some cookies would sweeten the deal

4. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

Did someone say cookies??!?! >:D

5. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

PL_COOKIES!
    WIIIIIIN!

6. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

Th what about playing pl_dbheights as well ?

7. Th-

8. Vendetta GM's better half

apex showed me a few of em yesterday, 1 of them is insane :|

9. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

i only played a bit of badwater basin, then i had to go sleep.

10. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

Swift was a fantastic map! I should play it more often (and so should all of you!) lots of chances for snipers/ scouts/ pyros to get behind and do some damage!

Good night in all -- it was loads of fun :) We should do it again some time :D

Savage

11. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

I miss this, I was watching 3 episodes of Heroes *18,19,20* :mrgreen:

12. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

Stop being tards RDP monkeys.. you keep killing the servers everytime they got people on.. get a damn clue.. you killed the event.

13. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

Yeah, not impressed at whoever restarted the servers right in the middle of a fierce match, causing everyone to leave.

14. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

You forgot spys :p

Yeah very annoying, they plan these things in advance and restart the servers in the middle of the event >:( i was really enjoying it.

15. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

None of you retards would understand if I tried to explain, but the dedicated server HAD to be restarted at that exact moment - no two ways about it.

16. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

I guess I miss that as well, didn't know it was restart. but still guys don't make a big deal out of it. It not the end of world.

:roll:

17. Geit Coding wizard!

Kinda hostile, but probably fair, Can i get an explanation please? :)

@KJ: The servers hardly ever crash, and when we do take them down without forewarning, it's done to ensure that we can maintain smooth operation of the servers. Better to have a 5-10 minute out than a 3 day outage.

18. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

mmm maybe it's worth us expanding Cake's World to 24 slots so we can have these events there and avoid this kind of thing...i'll think it over.

19. Re: GM payload night, Sunday 1900 GMT

thanks for calling us retards >:( all that was said was the server was going to be restarted in 5 mins, that didn't explain anything and nothing was said about it in the forums to don't be surprised if people get annoyed.

20. Bum

None of you retards would would understand if I tried to explain, but the dedi HAD to be restarted, and no I will not give out proof or shit like that because you are all retards seriously retards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)