GM Secret Santa 2013

Discussion in 'Events' started by Gaw, 31 Oct 2013.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Today's the day!

:buddy:

2. o lawdy

3. Could I change from post exchange to League thingy. It will just be harder to do for me personally.

4. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

There is no escape

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

You don't really 'change', they are all separate. Do you want to be removed from the post exchange?

6. Yes please,

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Gaw discord is my friend now

The post exchange is now closed. You will receive a PM in the next day with the information you need. In total, there will be 22 gifts sent! I have decided to not participate in the post exchange, to confirm that the pairing is 100% fair and not biased.

The League of Legends mystery gift entry form is now available! Click here to join. You must do so by the 24th of November, as the first post states.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Fuck you

you only didn't join so i wouldn't send you dildos

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

10. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

But mystery gifts have already been removed as they were only during the harrowing?

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

Given their success during the Harrowing, it is almost certain they will make a return in all future events (including the Snowdown Showdown 2013). It's obvious that Riot made a ridiculous amount of extra income, with all the posts on r/leagueoflegends and the frenzy we had over here too. I don't see a LoL secret santa working in any other way, so I think it's a very safe gamble revolving this around mystery gifting.

12. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I assumed this was the case, just thought I mention anyway as I didn't know if i'd missed some sort of official confirmation for their return in snowdown showdown or something.

13. all i want for christmas is stu

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  14. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Oh, today was such a fantastic day!

I went shopping for my Secret Santa, [REDACTED]

First I went to the town of L█████ to do a bit of shopping at my favorite shop "The S██████ K██████". I picked up a couple of jars of ███, one flavored █████ and the other Maine ███████████. I also picked up a small handful of L████████s.

Then, I drove down to We███████ and stopped off at H█████ C██████. I picked up a full pound C████████ L██████, bags of M████ S█████ and ███t W████ T████, a box of gourmet c█████████, and a small bag of s████ p████...just for the Christmas holiday season.

And then finally, I drove over P███████ to a nice little shop where I bought a couple of █.█.█'s, a few s█████ (I hope I got the size right this time), a d█████ c██o designed B█████ H██ (one size fits all) and finally a G█████e P█████████t.

This is going to be such a great gift pack. I really hope [REDACTED] likes it.

Last edited: 15 Nov 2013
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  15. oh i will

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  16. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I like to imagine these are all drugs.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Is that such a bad excuse for not joining?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Ready to be sent
    CAM00084.jpg

19. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Wow, you're trusting that little strip of tape to keep the package closed during transit?

I used steel bands and gaffers tape. Lots of gaffers tape.

20. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

we Austrians are so naive, heh

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)