GM Secret Santa 2013

Discussion in 'Events' started by Gaw, 31 Oct 2013.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

Alright, the Steam Exchange signup is now over. All participants have been given the information of their partner in our PM. Now it's just the waiting game!

I will be awarding medals to all participants at some point soon. Honourable mention to @Christmas Pudding and @Rudolph the Red-Nosed Butt Stallion for signing up to all three exchanges!

2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

awe if i knew there would be badges i would be in, i need to fill that motherfucker line

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

I was starting to wonder when this would show up.

God bless the postal service.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

wow thats a joke surely your postal service cant give you parcels in that condition. inb4 thats normal for your country

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

Jesus, that's pretty bad. The postal service here often open up Christmas cards and steal money and gift cards. I hope this was just damaged in transit..

We can compare the items that were sent and received to ensure nothing was stolen once you open it on the 25th, and possibly set up a claim if it was insured :)

6. My track and trace postal service thingy says my package to XXXXXXX was delivered some time ago already, but it wasn't confirmed here. I'm starting to get worried.

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

Confirming that your package arrived isn't mandatory until the 25th, so no need to be worried. I've just confirmed with the recipient that it has indeed arrived though :)

8. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

I've gotten package like this before. Nothing inside has been damaged and everything was there. Just some damage during transit.

There used to be theft by postal workers, but they cracked down on them big time. Now the only theft by them is large shipments of money at airports(which doesn't happen that often).

9. Gaw discord is my friend now

The Steam exchange has now begun, send your gifts from now until the 3rd of January! Make sure to post a screenshot of your received gift :buddy:

10. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Wow wtf happened to my package?
    Could you open the package and see if everything is still inside?
    I put some cushions in the package to make sure the (decently) fragile gift wouldnt break. But i dont see them. I made it pretty secure from the inside of the box but with a hole like that god knows what happened

11. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

Customs form says 3 things. Inside are two wrapped things and a card on the bottom. I'm assuming everything is in there.

12. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

3 wrapped things and a card

13. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

Had to pull things out of the box. Yes, there are 3 wrapped things and a card.

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

Snowdown has started so we will need our people to send to

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Wat?

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

League exchange

17. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Ohhhhh. Apologies.

I though you had another "moment". My bad.

18. spidEY シスコン

Five more days until I get to open my Secret Santa package(s). My willpower is made of steel.

• Wizard Wizard x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Gaw discord is my friend now

The League of Legends mystery gift exchange has now begun! You have been PMed the name of your partner/s, please gift from now through December 25th.

Post screenshots of your received gifts in a spoiler box :D (one post only please)

20. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

Your willpower may be made of steel, but you will become snow on a hot day when those packages get opened.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)