**** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 7 Apr 2009.

1. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

I'd say yes. DPI is kind of the response time of your mouse and higher is almost always better. I'm sure there's someone that will come up with situations where it isn't now, but I personally put it on max DPI and adjust my ingame sensitivity accordingly. :)

2. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

I have mine on 3 with a mouse set to 1800 DPI :)

I don't really think it matters what sens you use, you will get used to it eventually.

3. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

So higher DPI should = higher accuracy in tracking as well as sensitivity (which can be counter-acted by adjusting in-game setting) ?

4. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

so if i put my DPI to 3200 i should put my ingame to what? 0? XD

5. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

holy shit... put it on 3200 and 20 in-game, then record us a demo of you walking round a corner ;p

6. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

ok, i can't wait to try this XD oh and should i take the weights out my mouse aswell?

7. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

That's all personal preference. The weights are there so you can adjust the weight of your mouse to your preference (no shit). I have a Logitech G5 and took all the weights out, which is perfect for me. :)

8. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

i have all my weights in i like the solid feel of the mouse with them all in

I recorded a demo with 3200 dpi and 20 in game, it was horrid

9. Re: **** GM'? VS CAP FEEDBACK! ****

well, anything above 1600 dpi shouldnt matter in terms of accuracy. personally i use 2k, cba to use 4k since it makes using the mouse in windows as hard as getting an erection while watching a picture of ex president bush.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)