GM vs Starlike August 17 around 21:45 GMT

Discussion in 'Events' started by Core, 17 Aug 2008.

1. GM vs Starlike August 17 around 21:45 GMT

Demo: here user/pass: GM/GM

Attached Files:

2. Re: GM vs Starlike August 17 around 21:45 GMT

Problem was that we did not try to push into middle point, one and only.. but Ye it was late.

3. Re: GM vs Starlike August 17 around 21:45 GMT

Anathema and Tricky have been analyzing the demo and it seems some of their players were using scripts, i.e. rapid pistol fire, duck jump, etc.

Besides that, they were more aggressive and pushed forward more quickly than us.

4. Re: GM vs Starlike August 17 around 21:45 GMT

Definetly using scripts. Scouts had some sort of reverse anti-recoil script going on, double jump script for one of them, obvious rapid fire script.
    What ive noticed is that they must have extremely good communication, which i, then again, highly doubt as they were a bunch of racist idiots AFAIK. When someone of them ran into one of us in two seconds there were like two people helping him.
    Also, they were left at very low hp almost all the time, yet rarely died.
    Individual skill wise they were really bad tbh. Maria couldnt jump at all, even failed getting onto the CP building several times. Their other scout had horrible aim. One of their soldiers was just plain hilarious. Worst soldier i have ever seen in a match by far.
    Combination of *cough* gameplay-enhancing settings, and what, better tactics(?) is what led them to victory.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)