Golden wrenches dropping

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by marcf33, 5 Jul 2010.

1. marcf33 Marc

2. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

oooooohhhh ssshhiiiiiiiiiiiittzzzz

i wonder what happens if i craft 4... hmmmmm....

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

4. marcf33 Marc

Oh god cookies you give Americans a horrible name (well plus the vast majority of the population).
    Finding them is really rare though. When someone finds one an interserver message appears and the announcer says Success!
    Also, according to tf2items crafting page you can make an engi token with them.

5. But from Steam forums, that guy is an hacker and that piss them off a looooot
    ME TOOO

6. God damn, this means I'll never get one :(

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

8. update this weekend, definitely on Friday with free weekend pass?

(i hope)

9. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Just heard the announcer say success while I was out of server and tooling around with my backpack...?

10. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

TO THE IDLECAVE!

11. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

[/QUOTE]

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Code:
    ♡❤ Shinkzy ❤ Tammikins ❤♡: wrench owner #21is selling his account for $1000

♡❤ Shinkzy ❤ Tammikins ❤♡: one of the #20's has 0 hours in TF2 in the last 2 weeks

♡❤ Shinkzy ❤ Tammikins ❤♡: one of the #30's has 3 friends, 0 comments and 0 profile views with 20 hours total of tf2

13. I notice that too.^^^

it a mess up system. so I don't bother.

14. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

it's funny cause it's sad.

15. Vendetta GM's better half

Same I got excited :(

16. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

It will most probably be like the gibus;

SILVER WRENCH:
    Dominate a player who has the golden wrench equipped.

BRONZE WRENCH:
    Dominate a player who has the silver wrench equipped.

Silver>gold, so I couldn't possibly care less. This system would actually be decent. Only 100 have a golden wrench, and since they're on the wrench page, they can and will be hunted for the silver wrench.

17. marcf33 Marc

I can absolutely guarantee that the silver and bronze wrenches will NOT happen.
    These wrenches are supposed to rare, and unique. Valve learned from the gibus that people come to hate an item if EVERYONE has it. If what you said happens, I'm pretty sure the vast majority will be unhappy, and i will be turning off ragdolls.

18. MrMike This is my face when you talk

to be fair i'm quite sure a large majority are angry about the golden wrench already =s
    the fact there will only be 100 and it'll be given to those who craft alot.....those who craft alot have alot of iteam, those who have alot of items tend to idle =s
    should be given just completly randomly, just a complete random drop every hour 1 person would get one, means there won't be tons of people crafting stuff they'll later baw about losing cuz they didn't get a wrench which is like the regular wrench BUT GOLD and doesn't kill but turns people into gold, i think the gun is better than the golden wrench and i wish to see more >:

19. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Code:

♡❤ Shinkzy ❤ Tammikins ❤♡: one of the #30's has 3 friends, 0 comments and 0 profile views with 20 hours total
    Read Mike, dont be like cookie.

Edit:
    Most of them have 50h playing time.
    + The guy who got the first golden wrench was Banned by Vac and his Golden wrench was removed.
    Mr.Kaori
    http://www.tf2items.com/lists/golden_wrenches/
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/TOASTYEAH

20. MrMike This is my face when you talk

firstly don't compare me to cookies that's just rude and unforgivable
    secondly
    just looked through all 45 of the people who got a wrench and i'd say the average gameplay time of them is around 400-500 hours
    yea there are a few with 40 hours but most of them 200+
    didn't see any with less than 30 hours on their unless they made their profile private.
    my main point is that i have no care in the golden wrench, all I want is my new shoty and whatever else that is coming for the engy update

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 golden wrench for sale

2. selling golden wrench

3. selling golden wrench account

4. tf2 where get golden wrench,
  5. golden wrench tf2 seller,
  6. golden wrench sold,
  7. golden wrench for sale,
  8. tf2 bp golden wrench,
  9. selling golden wrench tf2,
  10. tf2 golden wrench kaori