Golden wrenches dropping

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by marcf33, 5 Jul 2010.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Im sorry i did that mike :<
    Uhm but yea.. if the golden wrench thing is this big , the engy update itself must be big for valve D:

2. Could always be that now those players have the wrench, dominating them (or killing them a certain number of times) destroys the wrench *shrugs*

3. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

the wrench is becoming the soldier medal thing again.

the new shotgun sounds awesome. sounds nice to bank up crits from sentry kills.

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Unlike the soldiers medal ,this cannot be found. Its randomly crafted (or so they say) and theres severly less of them.
    Soldiers medal = 11111
    Wrenches = 100

5. marcf33 Marc

The medal couldn't be found... There was a hidden link.

6. If i have the timer correct it will next drop 23:40-23:41 GMT more than likely 23:40.30 - 23:41.30

7. it just luck :3

[​IMG]

8. King Awesome Useless Member

Seriously, who cares about a fucking golden wrench.

Don't believe the hype.

9. I gave up after I melted down all my items and reverted back to vanilla TF2.
    Why does valve come out with contests to taunt me into throwing away all my items?

10. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  11. small world eh, valve.

drunken fools got a gold wrench.

yeah, of cos, he on valve list, it a MUST have. >:(

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

He aint on Valve D:
    He just created tf2items.com and ofcourse he's a big shot and someone must have told him what its about if not a Valve employee..
    And i dont really care anymore.. Valve will say "better luck next time, HURR DURR" and we'll all be fucked until the next time, but the next time will be the same ^^

13. :engy:
    he just a VIP for valve. :sentry:

14. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

So once again, the developer of a game fucks the whole community.. nothing new here. I can't imagine any game this popular where there was nothing like this. Seems a normal procedure for games, sadly.
    And even I find that golden wrench thing really fucked up and unfair, they really try to be close to the tf2 community and pick up their ideas and critics.
    Even that I am still a bit disappointed about the way how they give out the wrench, I honestly have no really better idea how you can make this fair. So my conclusion of this is to still give a damn about it and hope that the engy update will soon comfort me / us all here.

Anyway I would be happy if there will be a way to show the ones who need to pose with their wrench that they are fucking lame :D

15. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I have an idea, how about an achievement that would be really hard.. would beat this piece of shit system..

16. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

gongkt has destroyed Golden Wrench no. 27!

wow

17. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

really? wow...

lets see, the achievement would probably be something like achieve all achievements and you'll get the golden wrench.

18. what do you get if you craft the golden wrench? :ohdear:

19. Golden scrap metal?

20. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

normal scrap..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. golden wrench drunken fools