Goodbye you guys!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 23 Jan 2010.

1. Goodbye you guys!

It has been a tough choice, but I've been thinking about it for a while and you guys need a leader who can be here to support the community, and who is interested in the latest in TF2 fads (I refer of course to prophunt; which I really don't care for), and so I'm leaving [GM]. I'll still be around from time to time, and I'll be sure to visit the forums from day to day to keep up with the latest news, but I just don't have the time or the interest that I once did for TF2, so I'm going to grab my stuff and mosey on out of here!

The shout out (it has to be done!):

Apex and Cookie: you both got admin at the same time as I did this time last year - we had so many lolz and you really helped me through some tough times -- I'll be sure to talk to you over PSN! <3

Bestplayer: you're awesome, and another person who supported me through tough times - I'll be sure to spam you over MSN with emo hax as and when I can! <3

Geit: thank you for offering me the oppertunity to lead this community - we've had some laughs and I thank you for keeping things together with your hard work and dedication.

Quick shout out to: Sandman, FastJohn, Knud, Oba, Jags, Disco, Rocketdog, Poxie, Longbow, Vacoy, Squeak, Tonk, Seyriu, Aydrian, Th-, Piss, Nomad, Bulletproof, Welsheh, AgentdoubleF, Spyko, and anyone else who I may have missed off! You guys made this community great, and even though it's not what I would like it to be anymore, you're all awesome people and a hell of a lot of fun to game with! I hope you'll still invite me to any L4D games that may go on! :P

I hope that I was at least a semi-decent leader for the 8 months that I was here! (Even if the last few were a little more... dead than I would have liked!) Anyway; see you around guys!

Savage

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Current status:

Scout = Savage
    Heavy = Community

R.I.P Sweet Prince. :(

3. Haha - thanks to you too Spahkoo! :L

4. Poxie Ray-Banned

Pwnt

5. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Didn't see this coming :(
    I'll try to be on msn more
    <3

6. D: at least stay in the clan, anyway, ill add you on PSN since i will be on my ps3 a lot when GT5 comes out :D

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Didnt see this coming..
    I didnt know you as long as everyone but as hell am going to miss your voice as much.

Have a good one Savy.

8. See you around savage.

You did great job at GM. :)

go enjoy life and party hard :dance:

:D

/signed

9. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You just made that video sad..

10. Sad to see you go Savage :(

And you're not the only one getting bored of TF2. Perhaps we should expand into other games - BC2 anyone? :)

11. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

:( i liked playing with you man, im going to miss you

12. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

[heavy]oh nooooo![/heavy]

Sad to see u go Savage :(:(:(:(:(:(

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If my pc will support it and if ill have the money. .

14. And I need to try and get hold of the server files, or beg KC for a couple of 64 slot servers :P

15. Geit Coding wizard!

Bye Savage. :(

Don't feel afraid to come back at any time,there's always a place for you. :3

16. <heavy>THIS IS SAD DAY!!</heavy>

It's a huge shame to see you go Savage, you've been a fantastic player to play with. I will indeed miss your commentary on voice chat, it made matches and pubs a heck of lot more fun/interesting. Hopefully you'll still get time to pop on for a game now and again (since I still don't have L4D I'll have to pray for a TF2 appearance...). Keep in touch dude!

Also, on a slightly unrelated note, damn you for getting this stuck in my head!

17. Mr.HeLL O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

18. Thanks guys! I'll try to enjoy RL as much as possible and I'm sure I'll make an appearance on TF2 at some point! :P

Have a good one guys!

19. Good luck savvy. I'm not gonna say goodbye as leaving the clan and giving up on game are 2 different things and I hope I'll see ya around nearly as much as I have until now.
    Also do you go out with that bird from the photos (diff. thread). Is that the reason?

Have fun m8.

20. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Aie rainbows make me cry =(

Bye savvy pleasure to have you on board. o7

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)