Goodbye you guys!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 23 Jan 2010.

1. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

2. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

<hoovy> weeeeeeh ouaaaaaaah :(</hoovy>

man everyone is leaving nowadays. It's gonna suck without your evening payload games.. Well best of wishes, good luck, i hate goodbyes, yadda yadda yadda.. see you 'round.

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

I'll say what bill once said:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEz8xWf8LCk[/video]

Best of luck savvy, I'll keep on bugging you @ facebook, but you already knew that! :)

Erik

4. Knud Phat beats only

Hi Savvy,

Too bad you leave the clan/admin, but I hope to see you around on some thursday/friday/saturday nights :) Those are always fun! :D
    Take care and see you around from time to time.

@Darki, yes, we can always explore some new games of course. I'm very anxious for BF:BC2.

5. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6KOEMJKdEI[/video]

6. nooooooooooooooo , "u bugger" ;)

anyways, wish u all the best in RL, try to pop on for some awsome sauce in tf2 :)

btw: u forgot me :( *jk*

7. Keep on playing though! >D

8. mucho sadness Savage, keep in touch m8y

9. Zana The Candy Bun

OH-SHI!

I am really sorry you have to go, my first impression about you was that you rocked... Well, at least we can still see you playing over the servers, no?

10. Longbow Victorique <3

If anyone was going to leave, I'd least expect it to be you :(

Ever since I joined you were one of the first [GM] guys I got to know (as well as Cookie) and a year later it's sad to see you go. You've done a great job as a manager and pretty much always done what was best for the community. I hope the same spirit and dedication stays with you throughout whatever you do.

Good luck in real life and I hope we can play again sometime. I'm gonna miss your Yorkshire lad voice too ;)

11. Aydrian Why so serious!?

Will miss you :(. Good luck in your future life ;)
    :(

12. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

what the fuck.

Damn dude, well. Have fun in what's next. drop by some times, like a disco day or something :P

13. Micky Mick rolling since 07

See you around my man. Take care & don't be away too long.

Micky

14. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

CABBAGE!! NO! IS NOT POSSIBLE!
    How could you leave me!? we was liek <3 >:(
    Hope I can always catch you on PSN though, we can still be like <3 there! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

P.S I am now up for adoption as Cabbage has left meh >:(

15. LIES! You're still mah son! :P <3

And thanks guys! I've been looking at houses the last week to move into with Charlotte and I think we've found one so whoop whoop there! I'm also going for an assessment day tomorrow to see if I can become a manager at work so wish me luck! ;3

Savvy

16. Knud Phat beats only

Sounds like RL is really taking off for you, with lots of good stuff I see. What kind of house you are moving too?

And good luck with becoming a manager :)

17. Poxie Ray-Banned

I'm going to drive up to where you live tbh.

18. so you left your manager position in GM to become a manager at work D; Good luck, oh and should i cancel the plan to send cookie to your work?

19. Rondon Ruff Ruff is Rondon

Sorry to see you leave Savage, good luck in real life mate :)

20. Yeah, that'd probably be for the best!

Thanks Knud! Things are hopefully going to kick start in life a bit more now so here's hoping!

I've just finished my presentation which is actually just a load of crap, but there we go! Mwhahaha!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)