GTA: V

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Deleted member 2669, 6 May 2013.

1. Personally never bought the original console versions (played a little on a friend's copy). Never tried online or the heists - never had anyone to play them with either other than pugs.

In this sort of case I'm definitely happy with the full package we seem to get on PC. Hope it doesn't run like total shit

2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I still question the three player thingy - I think I'd really dislike having to switch characters and only being able to do certain stuff with certain characters - but I shall see, I suppose.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  3. Totally just bought this

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  4. It's a pretty smart business move, greatly increases the number of people who will pay full Steam price rather than going to alternative sellers for keys, while also tying all customers into a reasonable first-party DRM (I say reasonable because they're not trying to be resident software like Steam, uPlay, Origin, etc.)

5. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

After the whole, it'll be out soon bullshit, they can fuck off.

I'm definitely borrowing this first and if it's not shit, I'll play it like that until it's like £10 on Steam.

6. Can confirm this is super fun with friends on PC. We spent a few hours playing last night and I haven't laughed like that in a while!

I particularly enjoyed just sneaking up on people and punching them in the back of the head and trying to run away

7. Cactus The key is to never give up

lewy and duke got drunk at geits house, went to a strip club and set it on fire, all while geit was getting a backroom dance

8. Hahaha that was fucking horrifying - the floor just kept catching fire and me and Tim were huddled at the back as the fire approached us.

Also what was Tim's strippers name? Fifi or Foofoo or some dog-sounding name. I don't even.

Geit's was Peaches and mine was Juliet

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Apr 2015
  9. Geit Coding wizard!

Backroom dances are creepy as fuck - you can flirt with the stripper over your mic to increase the provocativeness of the dance, and the entire server can hear you doing it. Also creepy as fuck coming out of the back room to a room of charred police corpses.

And I lost at Golf on the last hole :c

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Triple Bogey on hole one, YOLO

11. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

might be getting this because my brother really wants to buy it

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

That is amazing. :P

I'd almost actually buy this game, except for the fact that, well, money. :P

But seriously, this looks far better than I had expected. Maybe I can pick it up 'legally' (not that torrents are de facto illegal, but...) someday.

13. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

[​IMG]

apparently one sixtieth of this bar is roughly a quarter of it

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  14. Did my first heist yesterday with three others, and gotta say the whole experience was amazing fun. Really, really enjoyed it! This game is a solid buy for me so far

15. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

We did the heist on normal difficulty because we didn't know what to expect and it was pretty rough but very fun indeed.
    Can't wait to play the other heists, do the special objectives in the heist (like finish a section in 3 minutes) and eventually once we've done them a couple times we could even attempt to do the first person, hardest difficulty, all heists in order without anyone dying challenge (which will give us a bonus of 10 million dollars if we succeed).

16. Also for anyone unaware Spuds has GTA videos fo us on his channel that are great.

Some examples:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  17. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

I caved in myself and bought the game on Steam.

Had it on PS3, but just couldn't really get hooked by it.

Jesus, it's well optimized for pc. Games like Attila Total War have made me doubt my pc's ability to play games lately, nice to see that isnt the case

18. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I got it on gmg, i played for about four hours and i really love it. First of all its incredibly optimised, running 60fps with all on high-medium settings, and looking amazing. Carplay is really good, pretty realistic and very fun, esp on high speeds to on-coming traffic.

Looking to play multi sometime since i heard its really good.

Also post your igns.

19. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

How about we also all write down our Rockstar Social names? .w.
    Mine is, surprise surprise, Mystia95

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  20. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

lsubl1907

it's my brothers technically but i'm using it

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)