Half Life 2?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DjShrew, 21 Dec 2008.

1. Re: Half Life 2?

Sweet. Thanks man, can we set levels to kill box TSGK Versions. and some random ones.

2. Re: Half Life 2?

HL2DMPRO v1.9.2
    Who is still having problems to download...

3. Re: Half Life 2?

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 403
    www.hl2dmpro.com
    Fri Dec 26 18:45:28 2008
    Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 PHP/4.3.10-22 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e mod_perl/1.999.21 Perl/v5.8.4

Still cant download

4. Re: Half Life 2?

kill box maps suck its all spam and no skill.

5. Re: Half Life 2?

Killboxes own, more skill involved if u ask me. harder to stay alive less place to hide, but if u can play killbox with good player and come out with a KPD of 3-4 i would say thats pretty good.

6. Re: Half Life 2?

kill boxes also take all the fun out of the game it is just literally spam all the way. i always do well in killbox maps i just really dont enjoy playing them. good maps to me are:

lostvillage
    lockdown
    powerhouse
    frenzy
    aim arena
    biohazard
    lostbase
    runoff
    frenzy

there are a few others but i cant be bothered listing em all. most of these maps have great lines to run and good places for map control. try them out if you dont have them only 2 are default maps.

there are leagues for kill box and leagues for normal maps and i highly doubt the best players will enter a killbox league they will all for the the maps where they can use all the games skills to their advantage rather than being a good camper. Infact of all the great dm players i know i dont know a single one that likes killbox maps.

on a funny thought imagine kill box in dmpro it would just never work and thats where hte best players tend to spend their time.

faster gameplay, long jump module, hit sounds dmpro is plain win

bunnyhopping ftw

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)