Happy birthday Lewy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Queenie, 12 May 2017.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Happy birthday babycakes!!!

Snapchat of drunk birthday shenanigans are welcome.

2. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Happy birthday my man, hope you have a wonderful day!

3. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Happy birthday lewy!!

4. Cactus The key is to never give up

Hey Lewys! You sure seem sweet. What's a girl like you up to these days? You know, like how you doin? Hopfully your havin a great time. You know, like livin life to the fullest. Amiright?? Anyway get back at this lil guy if you feel like shooting the talky talky. Amirighr or amirijt baby!! ?? Well totes magotes baby chilli flake. Sizzlin spitter and sputter and spicy and spatter. Anyways baby. Totes magotes messege baby chilli flake.. Lates magnates .

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

happy birthday m̶i̺̣̪͇͈̘̝͡tt͍̥͚̯̭͇͇e̪̹̯͍̯̫n̻s̹̻̠͉̪͟

please do not slay me

6. Halmoos The unseen doge, is the deadliest.

fuck you lewis
    also hb

7. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

you lewis fuck
    hb also

8. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

9. Happy Birthday, Lewis! You're a good lad, and quite a sexy little shit as well. I'm genuinely glad to consider you among my friends. Actually, I was thinking about this earlier, did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  10. -M-m- herpderp

Happy Birthday Lewis, have a good one.

11. Birthday Lewis! Hope you had a good one friend :D

12. FRIENDS

THANK

<3

13. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Late but happy birthday u fuk

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)