Hearthstone Moments

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Jolly Long Arm, 6 Jan 2014.

1. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Hey since alot of us play hearthstone and theres no spectator feature yet
    we can use this thread to post amazing plays or losses if you wish

I'll start with this bullsh*t priest i was winning until he continued to buff that card I stalled for as long as I could but hex didn't draw from my deck :(
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Alrighty here we go, my closest win so far against Expert AI with a deck full of Taunt minions and spells, very gimmicky but a lot of fun:

[​IMG]

The enemy had 5 health, it cost both of my minions attacks and the hero spell to win.

We had both ran out of cards, if I did not kill them that turn I would have lost having already drawn on an empty deck.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. [​IMG]

Was playing against Jindo and pulled a LOT of high mana cards early in the game. Thankfully, I managed to hold out till the end and drew out all of them, and with the buffs from my Stormwind Champions + my Shattered Sun whore I did all 30 damage to him in one round. Sadly you can't see all the minion values because Uther decided to be a knobhead and wanted some attention, but it still felt like one of the most hilariously bullshit things I've pulled off in a while since my 30-1 comeback vs. Sunny.

Edit: Cheers for going ahead and putting this up yourself Joel, I couldn't be assed myself

4. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

welp

[​IMG]

(taken at a bad moment but you get the idea. Also I have a few more on my laptop so will put those up when I get back there)

I ended up winning the game as I used corruption on the 1st deathwing before he faceless manipulated it so he only did 12 damage

Last edited: 6 Jan 2014
  5. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

One of my best plays so far, so fucking close but I just about pulled through.
    solitaire5.JPG

• Funny x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Incidentally it totalled 32 damage in one turn.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

[​IMG]
    worst mage 2014

8. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I felt so bad for this priest who thought he'd got me with his double divine spirit and inner fire. Then I life tapped and drew a faceless manipulator, poor guy.

[​IMG]

9. If that ^ were to happen to me I would have probably cut myself waiting to topdeck a humility/hunter's mark/hex/polymorph/etc.

10. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Those dam murlocs

11. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

[​IMG]

It begins.

I got 105 gold and a card pack as my reward, so straight back in to arena.

I had a Priest with a good deal of damage spells and draw cards, along with mind control which came in to play in the first game.

Won the first 3 games (3rd player left before the round started), then lost 2, then won 2 before finally losing again.

---

Yesterday I got destroyed by a Murloc deck in a series of about 10-15 straight losses, but today I faced another Murloc deck before arena and smashed them. Also faced a Druid who summoned the Yeti on their first turn which was an interesting challenge to put forward.

12. Yean when druids get the right card draw + coin...christ the creatures they can spawn on turn 1 or 2 some times.. <.<

13. Oh my god I swear to christ my paladin deck is cursed or something because it's been four whole fucking games since I've pulled a consecration card

Why

14. I wish this had been a taunt.
    [​IMG]

I do not have a screenshot about this but I had once a moment when I succeed at killing my opponent and clearing all the minions from the board. I had 1 hp left.

EDIT: This was a pretty fun match. Was farming more cards than I was able to play. Yes, I just got one damage for not being able to pick any cards from the deck.
    [​IMG]

15. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

[​IMG]

Managed to push my paladin deck to it's maximum possible power, damage buffs from 2 stormwind champions(one was destroyed the turn before) and a double damage buff to my frostiron warrior sealed me the game when my opponent was nearly at maximum health.

16. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

No screenshot but I was in my third arena attempt yesterday. Lost the first game and was on track to win the second when I was forced to concede because our flat's fire alarm went off again. Came back and lost the third game of course.

17. Thought I'm going to lose this when my opponent had 30 hp + some armor and I was going to 10 hp but somehow managed to win this.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: damn you murlocs
    [​IMG]

EDIT2: why can't I just get my taunts from my deck when I really need them...
    [​IMG]

18. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Promised to post some I had on my laptop when I got back on it so here we go:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

So um yea this happened, I felt bad.
    [​IMG]

20. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Reasons why i love shamans

21. Finally got the 300 gold bonus for winning a hundred games

[​IMG]

420 fire elemental it

@Gaw

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)