Hello to all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by autech, 27 Oct 2014.

1. autech Über alles

Hi everyone. I have found myself here because I have played with a few of the fine ladies and gentlemen on LoL, and been on mumble a couple of times. Seems like a nice community full of idiots, so I should fit right in. I am 39 years old, from Manchester, UK. I work for the Postal service doing boring things on computers and other such tosh. I have been an avid gay-mer for a very long time, I started on the Spectrum 48k. Oh, the days of 8 bit. I then moved onto Atari ST and progressed onto PC. I was an avid Counter-Strike player and even ran a moderately succesful Gameserver establishment for a few years. All that is behind me now and I like to drink some beer at weekend and perform poorly at my given game of the moment. I sometimes play during the week without the advantage that alcohol gives me. Hope to speak to or see as many of you around as possible. Ta-ra for now!

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  2. Cactus The key is to never give up

heya mate

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Hello there. Welcome and shit.

4. Kiethy Fluffy..

5. Hi

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Fuck off... ♡

7. autech Über alles

Thank you for your kind monosyllabic words of welcome, and of course the lovely curse words :iia:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Played a couple of games of LoL with you (Boxsloth) and you're a pretty cool guy. Stick around mate.

9. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

10. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Gay-mers are awesome, so welcome! :)

11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

He and Jack will get along just fine. Once I invited him to an ARAM and turned he decided to get stoned instead and didn't come back. :| (hours later)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. If I go to Manchester i'm going to crash with him and get high, i've decided.

13. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

And then come over here for the snack things we had to still the munchies :P

14. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Why am I suddenly the poster boy for smokey-smokey?

There are other folks around here who indulge...

15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Not like you. (5 nights at Freddy's stream)

16. And whiskey and whiskey and whiskey and whiskey and maybe some moustache twisting.

17. Welcome to the forums, Autech - glad to see you've decided to join us here too

18. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Welcome internet dude, I also do internet.

19. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Hi, friend.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)