Hexxit Whitelist Application

Discussion in 'Whitelist Applications' started by zackwarden, 29 Jun 2013.

1. Hello GM community I came Across This Site While Looking For a Good Hexxit Server Without All The Little Kids And Trolls.
    I'm Very Active on Minecraft But I do Play Other Games. I Play A lot of Voltz But I Like How This Hexxit Looks so I've Been Trying to Find Good Servers But All The Servers I've Been on are run and Admined by retards or Have a lot of Dumbasses on Them.

MineCraft Username- zackwarden

Age-17

A Little About me- I Play a lot of Voltz. I do Some Creative Biulding For Fun and For my Friends Servers. I've Never Been Banned From a Server and Never will.

I Don't Know Anyone From GM or Been on Any GM Servers But I Would Like To Get More Involved With The GM Community.

If Someone Would Like to Fast-Track me I Promise I Will Not Let you Down.

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Applause for the first person who've found the official way to apply.

You deserve a medal!

3. Thx I guess

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

While thanks for actually applying in the right place,
    Active on minecraft? Never joined any of our servers to my knowledge.
    Active on the forums? Only joined today.
    Active on mumble? Not that I know of.
    You will not be whitelisted at this time, you may re-apply in 1 month should you choose to do so, but I would suggest sticking around for longer and getting known in our community.

Fast tracking is designed for enabling real life/longstanding friends or siblings to play on the servers with you, so unless you knew someone in GM from elsewhere, I don't think you would be able to be fast tracked at this time.

5. Yeah that's what I figured you would say but its ok I guess ill keep getting to know ppl and stuff and reapply next month

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hexxit whitelist

2. whitelist only hexxit servers

3. whitelisted hexxit

4. hexxit server screen,
  5. hexxit severs,
  6. whitelisted hexxit severs,
  7. hexxit whitelist and admin setup