Hey, I'm Satan.

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Satan, 15 Oct 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

lol

2. Ah, yes. That. Hilarious, right?

I'm the one who lived that entire thing, and I still laugh each time I think about it.

3. [​IMG]

4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

yeah im calling bullshit

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So wait.. Did you actually make the threat as said in the video?

6. On the story... or the laughing about it?

7. Yes.

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

the story

9. Why would i make up a story like that? What would i possibly have to gain? e-fame?

lol.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  10. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

same.
    It's a problem because it's not funny, but rather sad if you do it on purpose to have fun.
    The non 12 year old players, who want to have fun in a videogame.
    I'm pretty sure those are signs of doing something wrong with your life.
    "Hey, I do this because I love being mean, and if I'm feeling nice I do it in another way" - translation to english
    So you're saying you are selfish, arrogant and proud of what you're doing. Well I guess you have some serious issues you should fix with your life ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AS YOUNG AS 16 YEARS OLD. You're just trying to do "cool things", but in the virtual world, it's basically like being an alcoholic, you do it when you're young because it's cool, then you die in liver malfunction.
    This isn't 4chan. This is a gaming community discussion forum.

11. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

it's such a stupid story though, it;s like;

YEAH I THREATENED TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL AND THEN BECAME A HACKER BECAUSE FUCK THE LEGAL SYSTEM OMG IM SO EDGY

12. lol'd.

13. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

u can be the new vipar

14. Objectively speaking here, why do you call yourself a modder? Looking through your youtube channel it's just a few videos showcasing other people's mods, a tutorial on how to install a custom menu (which, once again, isn't even yours) and a flappy bird gameplay video. Here's a hint: you cannot "claim" to be a modder just because you managed to turn on the cheat menu like you did in your Dead Island video.

Pro tip: just because you downloaded a hack and fucked around in the Call of Duty game files for ten minutes it doesn't mean that you're a modder either.

Being a modder means you are capable of creating completely original content that actually has gameplay value.

And, for the record, it's hilarious how you even attempt to defend your stance with using hacks in CoD. If some guys are just spending time playing the game they enjoy and they are interrupted by some kid with a god complex whose shit at the game and requires hacks to feel good about himself, then you are going to get flak for it and get called a fucking idiot, because here's the kicker: you are a fucking idiot.

15. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

[​IMG]

16. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

sick reply m8 i r8 0/sage try harder
    Go back to trollville, where you've came from.

17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Turned? So you have converted to Satanism?

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Ok how about everybody chill for a mo?

19. What would be the best way to describe what I do then? I mod. Therefore, I'm a modder. I can actually make some things on my own. I have before. I showcase others' work simply for advertising purposes.

Here's something I've made:
    Here's another:

Also, I showcase yet another program i've made in this video: ( Do not get confused with the actual CCAPI method, I'm not claiming to have made that. )

I have made other things, too. So, no, I don't just use other peoples' work.

Insulting me must make you feel empowered, doesn't it?

20. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

He's just a plain troll kid who wants to be famous by doing things that people consider "cool", (bullying youngsters in videogames).
    He registered and posted for attention. He got it. Now I bet he's just laughing at us thinking that he made us mad with his hackings and stuff.
    It's a simple bait. But it's human nature to take such bait, because we stand for our opinions, and the attention seeker trolls want to undermine this.
    It's basic psychology to be completely honest, doesn't take much to figure it out.

I love "taking the bait" just to study these trolls to find out about them. The best we can do is abandon thread, then he will go away by himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)