Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Zana, 1 Jan 2010.

1. Zana The Candy Bun

Thanks, i believe that if my homework and my mother let me, i will be a lot of time, you guys don't seem so... "fucking-pro" as the others (i don't mean there are no pros, i mean you are not pissing everyone just because they didn't born "pros")

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

That's the fucking least you should worry about..

3. Zana The Candy Bun

So, what should i worry about? Shinkz spamming anime crap?

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

What Gaw said, and Savage removed for some reason.

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

add me again spyko, will get you that thing provided you upload it afterwards so I can have it aswell

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

Don't worry I already got it.

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

lol, k

8. Buzzz - wrong my spiky friend - it wasn't me who removed it :3 Although I'm quite interested in knowing what it said now... *Goes back and looks*

9. Spykodemon Disabled account

I am sure Gaw will repost it if he wants to, haha.

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

I was just mentioning how you have to be a super perfect person who doesnt do anything wrong whatsoever to be in GM, ya know the usual moaning from me.

I mean with all done and said, not saying out of spite, but goat did take things way too far. You cannot deny that. You can delete my post again goat, since it wouldnt be dark and savage said it wasnt him.. but you can't deny that removing someone from a clan for mic spamming (when 31/32 people on the server enjoy it) is not OTT.

11. Geit Coding wizard!

Your previous post was removed because I deemed it derogatory and misleading, if you can not maintain a positive outlook while posting on these forums, I will not hesitate to put another vote into place to have you removed from them. - To be in the GM community does not require you to be "perfect" it requires you to be civil at the very least, something which escapes you more often than not.

I removed you from the clan because of the fact that you ignored my request to stop, did not have the good sense to stop when an admin war broke out and then proceeded to deteriorate into an excessively immature state when suspended from the clan. Most of the clan did not even vote on the issue that I suspended you for, but fell back on the forum posts and chat-logs in which you show repeating immaturity and a never-ending ability to be curt. I have no reason to defend my actions for I (and the majority of the clan) believe that they were correct, given your attitude after being removed and your actions before. Micspam is, And always has been, against our rules - even if the people on the server are "enjoying it" (which many weren't) - for a clan member to so publicly flout the rules is unacceptable, having the member refusing to stop is even more so.

Anyway, Let's not let this welcome thread turn into a full flame war, if you want to continue this, start another thread or PM me.

CaptainZana- I'm sorry for turning your welcome thread into a bit of a flamewar, I hope you decide to stick around, it's always great to have another person on here. :)

12. welcome to the forums CaptainZana

@gaw, please move on. you made a mistake(well it wasnt just once) which is against the rules.

13. Zana The Candy Bun

No problem, but i would like to know about the rules, wich should be a sticky on your forums (I am actually planning to apply)

Edit: A Search on the forums does not bring me results, and the forum rules are only for that, the forum

14. Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  15. Zana The Candy Bun

Oh, OK, i have read those, but i tough there were more XD

Edit: What about your steam username? So I can add you?

16. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Hello m8

17. Zana The Candy Bun

Aded :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)