Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by BaNaNa, 8 Dec 2008.

1. Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Hi Gaming Masters !

We met the GM'F team this night at 21.00 on IRC for a training on TF2.
    And as i allways thought about IRC, French skill sucks so much !!!
    For playing against French middle skilled people we must ask Low skilled team on IRC ! ( Sry if i can't speak very well english =X )

So we lost 2 0 on badlands and won 2 0 on gravelpit
    But i can feel that your team is more experienced that More Brains' team.
    You beat us with 2 snipers instead of using 2 scouts :O

And for gravelpit ... i don't know how i survived behind the rock on the B point and how we blocked all your C cap attempts lol.

I hope we'll play together again we enjoyed played this game and i believe we could grow up our skill with you and if we can improve yours it'd be great !

See you soon !

2. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Hey Banana :) Thanks for the match earlier, was a lot of fun - with Gravelpit one of our guys had to go with a few minutes left so we may have managed to push the last point had we had all 6 players! Guess we'll have to play again and see - any time you guys fancy a game just let one of us know and we'll see what we can do :)

3. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

No problem :P i added all the 6 guys we played against earlier.

4. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Yeah, the match was great fun! Finally a clanwar that doesn't result in 6-0 for one of the teams!

5. eoN

Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

+1

Nothing beats a draw :)

6. Bun

Good game.

Yeah about the 2 snipers...
    We had an argument on which one of us was playing sniper. So we ended up with one soldier going medic, our medic going scout, one of the snipers going scout, then finally back to normal...

7. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

*Correction* The medic go so fed up of getting pwnd by the enemy scouts because of our lack of scouts that he said "Unless one of you goes scout then I will". No one changed to scout so PISSMIDGET THE SCOUT was unleashed upon the battlefield and people stopped receiving his blessful healing. Result: 2 snipers quickly change back to scout....

8. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Don't look at my medicing skillz in a condescending way now, pissminge.

9. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

hy guys, another morebrain here.

don't mind banana's english.

I wanted to say hello, and thanks for the game, it was nice playin' with you guys and very interessting for us.
    by the way sorry for the late at the beginning, but we frenchs like to take our time, and we got a swiss in our team. makes all of us go at his speed.

Well I really hope we will have a chance to play together again, don't hesitate to add us, or ask us for a war anytime and have another draw.

for 1v1 it is fine as well, but ask for the personn's role. for instance I'm scout, don't ask me to play solly pleaze, it would be really akward :p

I already have turbomidget (pissmidget ?) and JD core i think.

anyway, you guys have a nice day, see you one of these days.

10. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

epicVINTAGEturboMrtehPISSMAGOTS Anyways, we have a Sweedish person on our team so I can sympathise... We will sort out a PCW for next week I think - Tuesday @ 7 GMT if you can make it?

11. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

I have no idea, for me it won't be possible, got exams that week, but we got another scout anyway.

but to plan wars you'd better ask banana or Nycko, and if their english is too crapy come see me :p

12. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Après une étroite et fructueuse collaboration entre Implosion, nouvel artiste, écrivain, interprète et compositeur pour la maison de disques MoreBrains®©™, et les futures rock stars de la scène anglosaxone, du groupe GM'F, 1er du top10 mondial, et dans le top50 de Dorothé, voici en exclusivité, leur dernier single en avant première de leur album en téléchargement gratuit ! Bon téléchargement !

After a narrow and fertile collaboration between Implosion, new artist, writer, interpreter and compositor for the label MoreBrains, and future rockstars of the stage anglosaxone, of the GM'F group, 1st in worldwide top 10, and in Doroté's top50, here is in exclusivity, their single in a preview of their last
    album in free and legally downloading ! Happy downloading !

Click here if you want to download leagally the free new single of GM'F

Click here if the first link does'nt work anymore

13. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

LOL! Was great playing you guys again - like the track ;p

14. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Listen to the new version of this awsome single ! Re-download the music (if you heard the a capella version uploaded at about 0h41 ) or just download it =)

15. Bun

I lol'd..

XD

<3

16. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Haha you guys are great fun to play with, or just random around with.
    It was another fun match and we should do another one soon :)
    Also, lmao at the song :D

17. eoN

mB <3

Nuff' said

18. Re: Hi there ! More Brains want to say hello to GM !

Hi there ! Merry christmas to everyone !!

19. eoN

You to banana <3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmhi there