Hi There

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Jarhielt, 8 Jan 2010.

1. Hi There

Thought i would sign up as our community has just started to use prophunt i i have to say it's bloody awesome. kudos to the concept and coding. Just a question who would i need to contact to request the stats part of prophunt. Of Course all credit would aim straight back here.

Cheers

Jarhielt

Deputy Head UK-TF Community

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

The United Kingdom Taekwon-Do Federation?

3. lol no it's has a - in it www.uk-tf.co.uk i didn't post the address as i have not got through all the rules yet and didn't want to be roasted for advertising

4. Zana The Candy Bun

You joined because you want to keep here?, or because you want to use the prophunt code and use it on UK-TF?

5. i came to follow the progression and to offer support. hence why i ask who i need to speak to. i have seen statements to pop on to this friendly forum and ask about the stats for prophunt. it's something we spotted and really enjoy.

i'm not here to just grab the stats and run, that won't help the development of it at all.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

For stats you should contact either Dark or Myself on steam, or by PM. you can find us on Steam via the the Prophunt Community Group

7. Zana The Candy Bun

OK, nowadays one must suspect of anyone... i am not involved with the project, but i know how sucks when somebody steals your code and uses it without you knowing it

EDIT: We have a group? LOL

8. Spykodemon Disabled account

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8saW9rKpUw[/video]

9. Zana The Candy Bun

You may know this, but I LOVE THIS CRAP :P

Better if was the MOS 6581, but whatever

10. Welcome :3 -- Always good to see another addition to the community :D

Some friendly advice: Do not type "Google" into Google as you can break the internet. So don't do it! :P

11. I've sent you a PM with the details you need :)

12. Thanks got it downloaded will test it shortly. :)

13. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

These threads seem to now get clogged up with all kinds of rubbish...

Nosey questions, "music", arguments...good ol' fashioned paranoia.

Sorry bout that fella, welcome to GM =)

14. not a problem BeauChaotica, thanks for the welcome.

15. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hey there :3

16. hey jar

welcome :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)