Huge Update Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Luna, 9 Jun 2010.

1. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Unfortunately it's not an update to TF2 itself D:

Loved the picture though!

2. Things that rhyme with "grapple" = Apple
    Things that rhyme with "Speem Gortress zmavailable on the Babac = Team Fortress Available On The Mac.

Woo.

3. Im guessing they will release the engy update with the mac update plus a free weekend plus cheap tf2.

4. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

I'm anticipating nothing more than TF2 for mac, absolutely superb if we get a surprise engineer update though!

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tomorrow=Later this week.
    I really hope that they'll release the engy update with the TF2 for macs.

6. It's looking like there will be a new hat, apple earphones

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

derpa , i want them XD

8. If they do do a cheap TF2 deal I might gift it to my bro, unleash him on you all ;)

9. from tf2 forums

10. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i think they might be looking into a bit much
    probably tf2 on mac, possibly engy but not sure how they'd handle doing the engy update during E3 =s

11. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

TF2 Mac release, engy update progress blog post.
    They hinted the engy update will be released with the polycount one which ends this month.

12. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Well done shinkipooz! =D The veil of mystery truly has been lifted from mine eyes.

13. do eet

14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

im guessing every mac player will W+M1 with pyros due to the fact that they lack the mouse 2 key.

15. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

If there is a cheap tf2 deal, can someone maybe gifted it to me / purchase it for me? as german, I only get the cut version and that uncut patch isn't working 100% accurate :(

16. I'll see what I can do...he's like a younger, cooler version of me, only with better aim and reflexes :P

17. Rocketdawg V2.0 ?

18. Pretty much - I played against him on UT3 a few months ago and got absolutely destroyed.

19. Dynamic User Title GET!

That picture looks like TF2 could be advertising iScoot. If you read where I'm rolling.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 big update tomorrow