I had a weird dream last night....

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Wooo_Maker, 21 Jan 2009.

1. I had a weird dream last night....

Right basically, in my dream I was playing tf2 Gungame and it was awesome fun!

I guess what i was going to ask was, is it possible?

I spent all day thinking about it while at work and figured it would probably go like this...

Start as Scout, get kill with scattergun, then pistol then bat then move to next class on the list, so soldier where you get your rocket kill, then shotgun kill, then spade kill... and so on... (Engineer would be a laugh tho would be so hard to get a sentry up considering how hectic it would get)

How hard would it be to create a server mod for that?

Is it even possible?

i hope so :D

2. Re: I had a weird dream last night....

RPG-style gameplay?

Sounds like a fucking good idea to me. :D

*starts coding*

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: I had a weird dream last night....

lol nice one :P

Balance-wise though..you'd want to do something about engy (and possibly other classes I can't think of examples of) that people might just get stuck on in reality.

Perhaps a time limit before next weapon/class swap if you fail to kill? With some kind of forfeit be that the case :D drugged or summat for next weapon/class :lol:

4. Re: I had a weird dream last night....

To win backstab someone without cloaking or such... easy xD

5. Re: I had a weird dream last night....

sounds like an awesome idea, kinda like that CS mod? or... that warcraft stylie mod xD

just wondering wud it be better to skim through the guns first then to melee? so most powerful weapon to weakest(melee) instead of classes... with crits for every attack :D

EDIT: nice dream :D

6. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

lol overdrive

7. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

lol now it's really going to look like Counter Strike mod :shock:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)