I keep getting mega fucked up emails.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Spykodemon, 28 Jun 2009.

1. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Re: I keep getting mega fucked up emails.

Mhhhh .... ill just tell you, what my math prof told us some months ago besides (hes prof for business studies as well) : "The british pound will become weaker the next ~10 years and at some point, they will decide to join the Euro Zone to stabilize their economy - if the Euro will survive the great tensions inside the Euro Zone the next few years because of the big differences between countrys with a high trade deficit like Spain or Greece that finance their wealth with debts and import way more as they export and the ones with a posivite balance of trade like Germany or Sweden"

2. Re: I keep getting mega fucked up emails.

FOR SOMEONE WITH "CRITICAL" (LOL FAIL MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY) CERVICAL CANCER, SHE SURE HAS STRONG LUNGS TO BE ABLE TO SHOUT THAT WHOLE E-MAIL IN CAPS.

E-mail back saying the power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you!...

3. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

Is that the Russian Mafia I hear knocking at your door?? :P

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

crashed much?
    ithink shes fat.

yup definatly obeast.

RUN SPYKO! SHES GNA EAT CHA! :p

5. Re: I keep getting mega fucked up emails.

Maybe she will kill you and THEN eat you

6. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I'm sorry but with having a currency which uses the economy a shed load of other countries not seen as stable, if one country starts to decline it pressures the others who use the same currency.
    The pound is indeed becoming weaker but I don't think we will give it up soon, it's part of our heritage and one of the few things we still have which is not stereotyped british, (unlike some other things).

Also these emails are getting weird.

7. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Obeast lolol

Also if the Sterling goes so will I.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am mega fucker