i need help with oni

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by The Xtractor, 20 Sep 2009.

1. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

i need help with oni

hey guys, Oni is a game i rly like, but i cant get it working.

well i can, but without anysound, is this because i have got a bad torrent ( ^^ dont whine plox ). i couldnt find any better.

or is this because of the vista fix dll and exe i download which is suggested by forums to other ppl.
    without this vista fix the game shuts down after the intro movie, so thats even worse.

plox help.

gonna download demo now, maybe if the demo doenst work on vista too, and i use the fix again, and i have sound.
    it was the torrents fault.

2. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

Re: i need help with oni

i tried the demo, didnt work, with or without fix

3. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

yes that game

dunno it is avaiable for ps2, i have only played the PC version and i love it, when i bought my ps2 i forgot aabout oni, now i want to play oni again :D.

4. Re: i need help with oni

you can get the ps2 game on ebay. there a few on uk ebay site. :)

5. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

i still need help with my problem.

edit : if you say buy the game, i dont have much confidence in that, if it doenst work i wasted my money :(.
    edit2 : i had a working cracked version once, i dont know if i played it on vista or xp.

6. Longbow Victorique <3

I remember this game. I was about 8 and I sucked at FPS's on the PS2 \o/

As for the sound, all I can suggest is make sure your drivers are updated. As it is a rather old game, I really doubt you could get it working for Vista*. Probably best to just find it for the PS2.

*Bearing in mind that I am new to Vista and don't have the foggiest when it comes to technical issues. Thats why I love google so much.

7. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

well i can remember playing it, but i am not sure if that was on vista or xp, i think vista, but i also could have been xp :D>

8. Knud Phat beats only

if this game was released for PS2, find some PS2 emulator instead?
    Might work perhaps?

9. Fromage "The Cheese"

10. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

problem fixed, my brother downloaded a good file, i installed it, used the vista crack and it works now with sound :D.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps2 emulator oni

2. ps2 emulator oni sound

3. oni sound problem vista