Ideas, Suggestions, Requests for orange fix6 and so on...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by loll, 7 Jan 2013.

1. Needs a big ass elevator

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. loll Master Exploder

Okay, going to do some finishing touches now and for the release. There won't be tunnels and brush stairs as of now, will be in fix7 if dark agrees.​
    IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SUGGEST DO IT NOW

3. Make people be able to stand on light in tower middle floor just for the funs

4. loll Master Exploder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dum shit windows saved .jpg instead of png -.-

5. loll Master Exploder

Lightmapscale bug shown in hammer for comparison:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Please focus 100% on improving server bandwidth and cpu usage (areaportals and any similar multiplayer optimisations) - the map still uses 10Mbit/s upstream when full, just the same as my original se2.

Fuck client fps

And don't want any gameplay changes besides extremely basic things like making the stairs jumpable etc

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Maybe replace the prop stairs at the spawn with actual stairs in a way that its easier to get into spawn?

8. If you still have the mirror's edge edition I sent you, please use the stairs from it

And the nice glass floor windows in the tower from it too

And the other things it has such as decorative pipes

9. loll Master Exploder

I've been thinking of adding props.... the glass floors might break the tower battles.
    the boxes?

10. something like that

and it's not totally glass, do you still have the map?

11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

This. And add blocks so you can't get into the other teams spawns, stops the retarded C&D spies and the f2p scouts

12. But I like going on the other spawn :(

13. Well it's bloody annoying D:<

14. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

But... How else will I rain down piss upon the other team? :(

15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

No no no.

I love going into the enemy spawn. There is no rule against it, and so many fun ways to use it. Demo Jumpers, Rocket Jumpers, Spies, Scouts, Medics with the Quick Fix.

It's a blast to do on Orange .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  16. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Well in that case, move the damm stairs over a bit, so it's a little easier to get into spawn :P

17. loll Master Exploder

i could make a longer staircase so you can jump straight in... still not sure about the glasswindows in the floor of the tower... and yes dark, i have the map.

18. How about some steps?

But it's funny watching F2P trying to jump in there for hours.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  19. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Don't make it TOO easy to get back into spawn - it's just so amusing watching people jump from the ground to try and get in.

20. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

On the other hand, currently, I don't think Heavy can jump into spawn (can he?). I'm unsure about Soldier and Demoman. I think Demoman can while Soldier can't.

Well, Heavy has Sandviches for healing, Soldier can rocket jump in (or with the help of the Disciplinary Action), and Demoman can sticky jump in, provided they have enough HP. But still.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)