If your also gonna leave, POST HERE

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tricky^, 26 Apr 2009.

1. I will always visit the forums and play on the servers im just not going to wear the gm tags anymore.

2. I think Grendal should say sorry to Tricky :>

3. why should I?

4. becourse

Becourse he did nothing wrong.. try read what he said..

He is right... Dont leave becourse THEY do it, but becourse YOU want to.

5. I did already leave this morning. Without any post.

And since he flamed at me even in his appeal thread and does not stop flaming at me on steam, I won´t say sorry lol. Cause as soon as I have the better arguments he goes offline on steam. He is just ignorant, and he will never changes. But I will stop talking with him now, cause the only thing he does want is trolling around.

6. Drop it, for fuck sakes!

7. He went to sleep.. its late.. And still this time you flamed him.. when he did something "OK".. its your battle.. the flame is just not needed atm.

8. calling me a retard and idiot is not flaming?

I´ve got something wrong as it seems...

But however, I won´t care about him anymore. He is just a dickhead :)

9. gotta no when to back down mate...

anyway /nod with apex//snowdog, thats pretty much the case. things are still the same its just the forums/tag really

10. guys look i think u shud stop falming each other as GM has enough to deal with at the minute and everyone needs to take a chill pill and let dust settle for a few days and then u can discuss things. i'm sure i speak for most when i say this but its late people are probably agitated and will say anything because of lack of sleep and tiredness so let it go please for everyones god damn sake

11. Not just +1, + over 9000.

12. Spykodemon Disabled account

Mhhhh

A community is visiting the forums and going on the servers. Saying you left and are going to visit the forums and the servers is silly because the clan was nonexistent since the changes.

13. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

you where good members and friends @ all those who have left, and i hope they come back when its all normal again.

*im gonna stay for now*

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)