im 12 and how do i make a new thread

Discussion in 'Whitelist Applications' started by RadioActiveGamez, 30 Jul 2013.

1. Server(s) to be whitelisted on: The HEXXIT Whitelist One...
    Forum username: RadioActiveGamez
    Minecraft username: dylanindamist and my friend: NEKO_HERO
    Steam profile link/id: RadioActive/Dylan
    Nickname(s) (if applicable): Dylan
    Who do you know in [GM]?: No one atm but i am very friendly and am looking forward to meeting some awesome people
    Have you been on our mumble server?: No not yet because i don't have the ip address but i do have mumble
    List the [GM] servers you have been on previously?: None actually but would like to join the HEXXIT one :)
    Do you agree to abide by the rules specific to the server you play on?: YES I DO!!
    Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server or any of GM's servers, and if so, why?: Once i have because i was framed! :/
    Who will vouch for you?: No body unfortunately
    Do you need to be fast-tracked?: I don't understand what this meens?! :S

Thanks guys, just to let you know me and my friend are very friendly, and we are setting up our youtube:
    www.youtube.com/user/RadioActiveGamez
    no videos yet but will be wanting to record on a nice friendly server to have fun!
    Thanks, it would mean allot to Whitelist Us! :P <3

2. moved to new thread

3. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Wut?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. ip is gamingmasters.org
    default port

5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Unfortunately, at this time your Whitelist Application is denied.

We do have a Vanilla+ Minecraft Server, plus a whole lot of other various game servers and an extensive forum here that will give us a chance to get to know you and your friend, and to give the two of you a chance to get to know us.

You can reapply again in a few weeks if you so choose.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)