Incest Debate

Discussion in 'Random' started by Gaw, 8 Aug 2013.

1. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Holy hell Sim, I didn't know I was cloned.

I'm in a car on my phone, but 100% what Sim said.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  3. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Oh fuck.

pls help

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • List
  5. Cactus The key is to never give up

"that's rincest"

When was rondon black?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

ruh roh

7. The wrong thing with incest is that nothing good can come out of it. Birth defecs aside, if you're willing to suffer issues with any serious relationships you may have just so you can pork your mom, go ahead. It doesn't make it any less right to bang someone from your own kin.

Last edited: 11 Aug 2013
  8. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

I disagree that nothing good could come out of it. You could have a long, happy relationship with someone from your family. It's unlikely, but it's entirely possible.

Also, "no good can come" of having a relationship with someone with a terminal illness. They're going to die, you're probably going to be fucked up by it. Are you saying that that should be considered immoral too?

Sometimes the right thing is to let people do what they want to, even if you believe it's the wrong thing.

9. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Sim if you apply your incests arguments to murder it seems like you'd be totally cool with someone butchering your family because it's their perogative

10. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Uh, no. No it doesn't. I think I said something about consent somewhere?

11. Split into new thread

12. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Did we seriously take up 3 fucking pages talking about incest.

13. The only thing that is more pointless than an incestous relationship is an argument with speed. If you want to believe it's fine, go ahead. Not going to bother with this any further.

14. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Yes.

15. Cactus The key is to never give up

4 now

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  16. Cactus The key is to never give up

17. Cactus The key is to never give up

18. nice try

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

20. Ok I will. The human race, in fact every other living thing needs genetic diversity to survive, which causes problems with critically endangered species. While humans aren't critically endangered, making incest socially acceptable just causes too many problems, including the many genetically inherited diseases, when one parents has a the flawed gene the chance of their children getting it are usually 25-50%, if both parents have the faulty gene it's 100%. There is so many negatives to incest and there are so many other "fish in the sea" the is no reason what so ever for it, it's incredibly dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)