Incest Debate

Discussion in 'Random' started by Gaw, 8 Aug 2013.

1. Naturally, animals are drawn away from breeding with relatives. Because of the negative health effects that it carries.

Many Kings and Queens have had very many major issues in their health due to this inbreeding.

It's a very taboo subject because it goes against our very nature to put our future children in harms way due to the negative effects of fucking your family.

2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

But yet again, we see the instant association with 'incest' and 'procreation'. Why? If two people love each other, if there's consent, if they're happy, if they're harming nobody... Who am I to tell them 'no'? Love is love. Love isn't a contract to produce children. Though I could bring up how genetically handicapped people are allowed to procreate - but, that is a whole different debate. The current-ish debate about gay marriage in the USA doesn't revolve around procreation, does it? Then why does incest?

An appeal to nature isn't an argument; yes, we're instinctively biased against loving our family members, but that merely explains why only a tiny minority fall in love with a family member. We're also biased to be straight, and yet, we have LGBT minorities. This bias exists because of procreation, which, y'know, isn't what love revolves around these days. That is why we have legal gay marriage (or, some of us do); the argument 'but gays can't procreate and thus shouldn't be allowed to marry' has been rejected.

I would also point out that vand2's comment doesn't go beyond 'shocking, ew, yuck'.

3. if I fuck my cousin who identifies as a furry is that incest or bestiality

4. Because Incest literally means sexual activity with family members.

"Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives."

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yes, and? How does that instantly make it about procreation? All sexual activities bar one are about love, lust, or other non-procreational things. And how is that even relevant?

6. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

eventually this thread will be 100 pages long

it all comes down to incest debates in the end

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  7. I will try and break down the arguments since it seems to be a mess currently, mainly speeds argument since I'm sure everyone knows why incest is a bad idea.

Why is incest bade/what makes it bad.

There are 2 parts, the biological/scientific part which is incest procreation results in genetic defects having a much higher chance of being inherited which is very bad.
    Then the social part of it being taboo which is linked to the science part.

So what happens if the science part is removed, as in procreation is impossible due to lets say incest between 2 sisters for example, then it would just be the taboo part.

That seems to be speeds argument from what I can gather, if procreation is impossible does it still cause harm?

The arguments against that would go along the lines of "if non procreation incest is allowed and wasn't taboo more incest babies will be born due to it not being taboo and those instances where procreation is possible wouldn't have the same social stigma they do now".

Actually I remember something like this happening not too long ago here: https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/gay-...re-actually-half-brothers-160031997.html?vp=1 where 2 gays lovers discovered they were half brothers.

My personal opinion, I don't think I could ever get over the whole incest is just something that shouldn't happen regardless of procreation or lack of, but then I have no right to interfere in other people's lives but I do think it should be kept illegal, separating it be no procreation incest and possible procreation incest would be to awkward to enforce and isn't worth the hassle or the risks.

Last edited: 12 Jun 2015
  8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Why don't we ask Esteban Winsmore?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

"If self defense is allowed there won't be the same stigma against fighting people and more people will get hurt"
    "If skydiving is allowed the stigma around BASE jumping will be reduced and more people will go BASE jumping"
    "If people are allowed to eat sweets there won't be as much stigma against me overdosing on sugar and going into a diabetic coma"
    "If drinking is allowed there won't be as much stigma against drink driving and people will get injured"
    "If gay sex is allowed more people will have gay sex and more STIs will spread"
    "If tanning lotion is allowed the stigma against getting dangerous levels of radiation will be reduced"

All of these might be true, but I don't consider it society's place to interfere.

10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  12. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

If new arguments/discussion are being had then it's not beating a dead horse.

But top meymey, well posted sirrah.

13. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

i think that a speed shpoudl be able to have sex with his sister if he wants to

go get em champ :)))))))))))))

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

speed is ur sister single

15. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Sorry, I sold her to a rich Nigerian prince in return for seventy-two virgins. :(

But, yeah, I guess this means I should go have sex with random men and women as well, considering I'm in favour of them being allowed to love each other and marry and all. Seven billion people, here I come!

16. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

shut up vergin lol

how old is ur sister

17. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Hmm I should drink more

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  18. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Of all the threads to try and keep alive dude

19. we must do our best to bring back incest

20. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

"Incest is okay as long as it stays within the family"

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incest.com tab boo