Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by waebi, 13 Oct 2008.

?

So?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

and others who wanna play, i wont limit players (well, 16/17 is enough i spose) as long as you have a microphone and know how to play the game as your class.

2. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

I'm happy enough playing engi, but heavy would be even better :P

But really I don't mind engi :)

3. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

np with that, maybe i cant play once or whatever... as i said, we'll see about that when we got the ppl signed up. Will put you on for now :P

edit: will take 1 day for etf2l so approve the players i guess. on the list "now":
    edit2: remember, it is 9v9, so we NEED some spare people.

edit3: here is teh link

4. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

ok, list-ish of players and classes, just to find issues if there are still some. Copied from Th :>
    Any issues/improvements? These are just the players who signed up so far and are on the team list on etf2l.org.

5. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

Looks good :)

6. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

dont be shy there ;)

also i got us signed up (thanks whoever, god/aliens that i woke up then :P) signed up as 13th i guess, after 7 mins of opened signups...

7. Bun

Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

9 people...
    This will be fun. :)

8. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

Indeed :P Only thing is, we gotta do some matches as this format is completely different to any game you have played i guess :)

9. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

kl, thnx for putting all the effort into this waebi. much appreciated =D cant wait to stab some ppl

10. Th-

This is my most grave issue as well at this time. Its completely different from anything we have played before, the larger team calls for improved communication even if we had played together before. And on top of that we absolutely MUST have all members in this team to take this seriously: play pickups, train voice comm, massive hours with your class and think how it will be played 9v9.

Later on we need a topic to discuss strategies for this and it is vital that everyone represents his/her class in there.

11. eoN

PUGs wont help to much with this, try looking for PCW's, if you find a good highlander clan play a few every week and your set :)

12. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

Agreed, this is going to be crazy different to everything else. Having the classes that are normally left out of competitve gaming presents a number of challenges, most importantly how these classes will work together with the others to form a cohesive team - we should find a time we can all get on chat and work this out. BTW do we know the maps which will be played yet?

13. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

there you go:
    (yeye, put them all on the match server already.)

hoodoo is nice, played it once, Goldrush-ish :)
    tc_spectre... no idea, gotta look at it then.

14. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

lets put them in match map server as well, since I have never seen the first 2 on that list...

15. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

they aaare....

16. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

i cant play on this team so u must play now whitout me

17. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

fine then @ Gen.

other things? Cause with a team of 11, there is a quite big chance of some NOT being able to play. It's a fun cup, means it should be fun.
    Point is though, i put some effort in this and will try to get you really playing. Means you should try to be up for the games too, time is most likely gonna be something between 5 and 8gmt.

18. Re: Interested in playing in the Highlander cup on etf2l?

I can play solly or scout, whichever is needed at the time :)

19. Th-

BoB said they are up for a highlander pcw, so let me know when we are at the point where we'd like a scrim and I will organize it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)