It's Close: 5,727,928 Soldiers, 5,742,720 Demos

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 17 Dec 2009.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

It's Close: 5,727,928 Soldiers, 5,742,720 Demos

Adding in the points awarded to our recent Propaganda Contest winners—60,000 frags added to the Killed Demomen score and 25,000 added to the Killed Soldier score—the war currently stands neck-and-neck at 5,727,928 Killed Soldiers to 5,742,720 Killed Demos. We need to stress to you that we have not gamed these numbers in any way: After a solid week of gut-grinding combat and an astonishing 11,470,648 total kills, the Demomen and Soldiers are separated by a mere 14,792 points.

More...

2. I'm really not impressed by the Soldier stuff to be honest. I feel he got the bad end of the deal compared to the Demo :/

3. dont be that fast, wait till u tried all weaps in combat ... on paper shit seems op and nice stuff turns out to be shit

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Honestly i think that the weapons are pretty balanced .. will see in action, can't wait ^^

5. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Where is my grenade launcher replacement valve, I am disappoint.

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Wait ....... if there wouldnt be these stupid additional frag-points fo the propaganda contest ..... the demoman fraction would be leading now ?! ......

Anyways: The "new" sticky launcher is fail. Some molotov cocktails for the demo would have been way more awesome as replacement (for the grenade launcher) and would have beautifully fit to a sword + shield -demo-wielding-berserk that is mindless storming in for ze lulz ! - Just like the Jarate of the Sniper, maybee with a lower radius, causing fire for some seconds at everyone you hit, before running in with the Eyelander. :D xD

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I love the idea of the sword and sheild, the sticky launcher is just a huge downfall.

8. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I didnt think the response of the demos for the Scotttish Resistance would be this bad .. i think that it's good, only that the sticky's have to be pre-set.
    But again, i didnt get it yet .. so i couldn't know D:

9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Mega bump.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)