J0K3RS application form

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Dragon Lord, 11 Aug 2015.

1. Dragon Lord why so serious

In-game name: |GM| J0K3R

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64917646

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2, GM orange x3

Why do you think you need admin: i have been absent of playing TF2 for a long time now and i wish to game a "comeback" and help the 1st TF2 community i ever encountered, i wish to help other admins with all sorts of situations: e.g. hackers, abusive players, ect

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: i am incredibly social and helpful whenever i log into GM orange x3 and i love to mess around and play with other community members

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: every day on tf2 i try to visit and play on x3 orange tower, for friends and for some tf2 training

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: none i am afraid, my microphone currently is broken and also AVG keeps on not letting me download mumble

Current and expected activity level on the forums: i am fairly active, always trying to stay active but sometimes not being able to

Any previous administrative experience: none, hopefully this will be my first and i have a fair amount of admin friends to show me the ropes :D

i am J0K3R and this is my favorite community and i hope to become a more active member (or administrator) :D

update: downloaded mumble but i cant find out how to use it, p.s i plan to try and become more well known, just i am cluless on how to start XD

Last edited: 11 Aug 2015
  2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

20 posts, never been on mumble, not active on the servers.

I don't have the power to deny you but your chances are slim mate, try again in a while when you actually make yourself known around here.

also I have avg on my laptop and mumble is fully functional on it, unless you are downloading mumble out of some shoddy site and not from the official site. also, you can allow certain programs to be downloaded even if flagged by your antivirus, and you are unaware on how to do that you are severely lacking in some knowledge.

or it's an excuse for not doing something incredibly vital and important to your connections around here

3. Dragon Lord why so serious

i know i am active on the servers, just sometimes i will have long periods of time that i dont play at all

if i do become an admin that will boost me with confidence to play more :D

thank you for your feedback :)

4. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

you need to prove you deserve being an admin, being an admin doesn't need to let "be confident to play more".

5. Dragon Lord why so serious

i know, sorry for my ignorance

6. Hi Dragon Lord - as Sub has mentioned you've not been particularly active within our community aside from our servers. Alongside this we also have a comfortable level of admins (indeed, we've recently added a new one in Dogling) and therefore we are not looking to add to our roster.

Feel free to continue to join us on the forums/ mumble/ servers and get to know us better and if a position opens up you'll be more likely to hear about it!

Cheers

7. Dragon Lord why so serious

ok thank you :) i will do my best, and mabye in a year i will try again :D

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Welcome to the team!

9. Loky Nox

No welcome to the forums this time?

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Whalecum on the forums

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)