JakeATronFTW new aplication

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by JakeATronFTW, 16 May 2015.

1. In-game name: JakeATronFTW

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80782889

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Orange x3

Why do you think you need admin: (pardon my language here) To stop all those douche bags in chat and voice making the game experience not fun for anyone else

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I play on the orange x3 tf2 all the time and am fairly familiar with the people that play on it

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: 2-3 hours most days

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: never used mumble but will be willing to if required

Current and expected activity level on the forums: browse the forums most days

Any previous administrative experience: i have had no previous experience but would love to try it

I am sorry for the mess which my last application was

Last edited: 16 May 2015
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Hello and welcome....

3. Hi there Jake - thanks for the enquiry. Sadly we're not looking for new administrators at this time, although you are free to continue to visit the forums and keep an eye out for any vacancies we post.

If you have any issues with mic spammers or hackers in the future then try to contact us through DSock (accessed by using the "~" symbol at the start of a sentence in TF2 all chat), send a message to us in Slothbox, or locally mute the individual causing a raucous and report them on our reports thread.

Cheers

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)