Jukebox Request Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Gaw, 28 May 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

LOL! Ke$ha is awesome..

(*sarcasm detector explodes*)

2. King Awesome Useless Member

It also needs Rated R

Songs for the deaf > Rated R > Era Vulgaris > Lullabies

3. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

BTW !jb crashed my TF2 with a runtime pure virtual call error when changing the master volume from 100% to 60%.
    And selecting 10 random songs only ever seems to give me 1 random song and then it stops. It also causes lag, but that may be a bandwidth issue.

4. Pong Lenis blaming goat since 2010

uhm, is it supposed that selecting a song from the jukebox menu just causes nothing for me? No song or anything else. Does the song gets played via the motd-screen like for some streams? 'cause that for some reason doesn't work for me (win7).

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Bare in mind when making suggestions that any albums that have these songs on will be added when I get round to collecting the RS's for Sir Dark.

6. Well this is turning out to be a worthless addition.

DERP DERP.

I'll stick with my foobar~

7. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i quite like it, much better than the radio, makes me want to play more even when no one i know is on, just wish if you say you want to play the entire album it would instead of playing the first song then stopping =s

8. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

AHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Banned for spooky haunting new avatar
    :aaa::monocle::geno:
    (I love you, can I live?)

9. Just fixing that now :)

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

Nobody cares what you think; get out.

11. Be patient - I haven't got an MU account yet :P

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

Don't get him the songs, he said he doesn't like jukebox and doesn't listen to it :S

I got an MU account before he said that and still have it, but there's no point.

13. I might want to listen to some of his shit :(

14. Spykodemon Disabled account

Lol...

This is kind of pointless tbh, can't you just play your music through Windows media player or something?

15. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Blasphemy!

Edit @ Spyko - This is accessible without alt-tabbing or window switching, so it's great if you want to vary what you listen to without being restricted to an artist/album/shuffle through iTunes/Media Player.

16. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

17. Gaw discord is my friend now

Download it yourself then. Nobody wants weeaboo crap cluttering up the radio.

18. Spykodemon Disabled account

:downs:

19. HEY GUYZ! AM LISTENINGZ TO TEH RAWK AN ROOLZ! AM I FUCKIN KEWL YET? YEH!!!! RAWK ON!!! LETZ GET SOME ATRYU AN LINKIN PARKZ ON TEH GO AN CUT OURSELVES CUZ WE KEWL!!!

I don't want to listen to your generic rock/metal/whatever bullshit anyway.

20. Gaw discord is my friend now

While I do agree that the music taste of GM is absolutely god awful and I wouldn't listen to it if you paid me, and I cut myself when I tag the shitty songs; you can easily choose not to listen to it, and choose another song. It's not a forcebox where you have to MOTHER FUCKING LISTEN TO EVERY BITCHING SONG OR YOU'RE BANNED PERMANENTLY

although that is a good idea..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)