Jumping on the bandwagon- Dave out

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Not Uncle Dave, 29 Apr 2009.

1. Jumping on the bandwagon- Dave out

Basically, with the old guard all leaving, and the fact that I barely play TF2 any more, I figure it's time to bow out. I'm not quite sure when I was downgraded from [GM] to |GM| (nobody told me, lol...) but that really doesn't have much bearing on this. I'll still be on the GM servers from time to time, but I'm just not active enough to play a decent role in whatever GM is becoming. Might be back in a few months or so proper, I dunno, you probably wouldn't have me anyway ;P

Kudos to Disco, Pissmidget, Th, Tonks, Geit, iBunny (wherever she is?), yOver, and actually damn near every GM dude I've played with and yes I got bored listing people EXCEPT Darki, who recieves this.

[​IMG]

He basically kept GM running.

So Not Uncle Dave/Cryohazard is out, later!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Jumping on the bandwagon- Dave out

You were never changed to community, it's just that with this new board software we lost all the stored ranks.
    Anyway....

This is one leaving thread i never wanted to see, your one of the best members I've had the pleasure of having on my friends list - Don't be a stranger, visit the servers often and keep us amused with your awesome sense of humor!

3. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Jumping on the bandwagon- Dave out

Will you still be playing L4D mate?

4. Re: Jumping on the bandwagon- Dave out

Auntie Dave ='( guud times when you were spy out to get disco n late night mcshizzle nizzle.

will keep in contact mate aslong your still around (y)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)