just another screenshot thread [Minecraft]

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Beudelradde, 13 Aug 2011.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

What do with wires :*

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Sort of reminds me of this:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  3. I used to play a lot of minecraft back in 2010, I'll post a few things I've done over the years.

After some digging I found proof of playing back when classic was a thing. The oldest screenshot from actual minecraft I can find is back in Beta 1.0_01

I started taking minecraft a little too seriously at one point, some friends and I managed to place in the top rankings for a Multiplay contest
    [​IMG]
    You can see the full album here

We then got to do some work for a nice lady who wanted to start a server and community, we did promotion in the form of a spawn
    [​IMG]
    and also a timelapse of St. Paul's (complete with shaky camera work at the end (no timelapse mod))

Unfortunately the nice lady disappeared after her husband cheated on her so we lost that gig. That sort of killed minecraft for me as I could never find a consistent server without 12 year olds that I could access tools like voxelsniper and WE.

I still occasionally play, I recently found a promising server that allows you to use WE and get private plots, here is something I built for them for access to WE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And that's my minecraft career!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

That is wizardly! Awesome!

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Hey Rossy. o/

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So I was just checking on looking on the new map and I noticed this next to @RossyMac. Kitteh.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

8. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I need to look into getting some new ones now I have ny new pc.

10. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Something I am working on, on my own for now.

This is a very slow project for me, something to pass time every now and then. Maybe 30-35% on it's way towards being (well I hate to say complete as I'm looking forward to continuously adapting it) something finished.

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

The fact that it isn't a symmetrical shape fucking triggers me

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  12. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

I didnt realise how many critters would spawn on their own on my tiny patch of grass. I feel bad for caging them like this! D:

[​IMG]

13. Set a fire around the pen and watch them all fight for survival. The winner will create a tower out of the dead ones and hop over the blaze.RIP everything but a single chicken.

14. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

15. Cactus The key is to never give up

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)