JUSTICE

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reverend, 19 Jul 2008.

1. Reverend lame

JUSTICE

punkass geitieg was banned by me...this is my justice
    also this is resign to admin and position in clan.
    thats all :)

2. Re: JUSTICE

he is unbanned by now and i currently disabled Rev's rights.
    That's all, write more. I want this thread to be the discussion *why* you did it and *why* Geit was "a cunt's hair away from being kicked."
    sorry bun, only real discussion here, no flaming.

3. Reverend lame

Re: JUSTICE

nothink more to write here, just : kick me ;)

4. Re: JUSTICE

If you dont provide any certain reasons, it will happen for sure. I am very sorry for this and the fact that it was caused that way.

5. Bun

That was no flaming! D:
    I no flame people....
    Can anyone fill me up what happened here, I'm kinda confused...

6. Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  7. Geit Coding wizard!

Justice

Punk-ass Geitiegg's apology:

Sorry for my rude and spiteful comments towards you and Lenna, I'm very sorry to see you go and that this could not be resolved.

I ask of you and Lenna's forgiveness before you leave us completely, Please understand that in no-way did I intend to harm you and Lenna in the long term.

Also, Please reconsider what you are doing, I would not like to see you leave because of myself.

Geiti.

8. Re: JUSTICE

Server MOTD, this applies to all GM servers, the forum and including the TS server http://gamingmasters.org/motd.html

I will see this from a level headed point of view.

In summary:
    -Reverend and his real life friend were conversing via voice chat on the GM TS server.
    -Geitiegg decided to join the TS channel that they both were in and was "annoyed" by her "typing" sounds or some silly other reason, God knows what. He said to her "we don't want to hear you typing".
    -Geitiegg called her a bitch

Screenshot speaks for itself:
    [​IMG]

This was totally uncalled for and does not reflect well for the rest of the GM clan.

I am sure no one here in real life will call a woman a bitch. How can you call a woman a bitch, especially someone you are not acquainted with?

I hereby kick Geitiegg from the GM clan and I am sure many others will agree with this decision.

You may appeal this decision but it is infinitely unlikely that you will be allowed back into GM after displaying such terrible behaviour whilst under the GM tag.

Kind Regards

Core

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  9. Bun

So, goodbye then Geitiegg. ;_;

10. Reverend lame

well i also leave clan, reason? maybe abuse admin.... i hope i do somethink good for GM well see u on servers

11. Re: JUSTICE

Reverend and his real life friend were conversing via voice chat on the GM TS server.
    -Geitiegg decided to join the TS channel that they both were in and was "annoyed" by her constant noise-activated spam "typing" sounds or some other perfectly valid reason, God knows what. He said to her "we don't want to hear you typing".
    -She refused to stop.
    -Geitiegg called her a kitty cat, twice.

there, fix'd it for ya'

Here we go again?

I'm sorry, I don't want to have anything to do with this anymore, this is just utter poop. ("this" being [GM])
    So umm, bye!

12. Re: JUSTICE

drama?

13. Reverend lame

no drama just bit fun ;)

14. Re: JUSTICE

so you're quitting too, kutale? reason?

15. Re: JUSTICE

14:46 - |SHTF|Rct. Humppaketale: the whole episode with Geitegg
    14:46 - |SHTF|Rct. Humppaketale: especially how it ended

and also he's joined a DOD:S clan.

16. Re: JUSTICE

ok

17. Re: JUSTICE

agreed. i hope this is now over.

18. Reverend lame

sure, no more problems ;)

19. Re: JUSTICE

[offtopic]

Just pointing out...

He wasn't actually using the GM tag in his name :P

[/offtopic]

20. Re: JUSTICE

REQUEST FOR LOCKING? :twisted:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)