kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cookiecaster, 5 Mar 2009.

1. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

:lol:, I did this back then too. did it with my bro.

Earn about £25 a day(1 day a week) for 450 newspapers.. it last about 20 mins, as it was two of us. we did it for 5 months, then I got into college(*university course*) which got no time for it, and my bro too.
    Even though it took 20 mins to do it. but it takes 1 hour or so to put the other ad's leaflets and coupons *not all of it :twisted: * in the newspaper.

:P

2. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

lol our corner shop owner wont pay much he has like 10 people older with bikes doing them and my bike sort of broke when i.. crashed into a wall... so yeah.. :D
    i got payed £20 a day by my dad for working for him (he owns a factory) and my job was to put some fabric on this big ass masheen things (howover you spell it :O) and it was worrying that you didn't get your hand trapped (it has sensors that makes it go back if something is in the way and not flat) lol 12pm untill 8pm :D got me far but i kept wasting it, bought a nintendo wii and i think the rest is in the bank (about 400) i was sad doing that every day <3

3. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

LOL £2.50 an hour!

4. Ash

LMFAO is your dad a Korean Dictator and were you making Nike Trainers? lol..

5. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

lol no and im only 12 when i had the job im not suppose to get full payment :O especially if you got a cheap dad lol

6. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

I'm 100% sure there is numerous laws against a 12 year old working in a factory 8 hours a day.

7. Ash

I'm pretty sure there is numerous laws against a 12 year old being in a factory 8 hours a day xD

Kid you can come be my slave for £3.50 an hour if you want.. xD

8. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

I'm pretty sure there is numerous laws against a 12 year old being [strike:11mnnb28]in a factory 8 hours a day xD[/strike:11mnnb28] a slave to a 20 y/o :shock: :lol:

:P --- And if he were a cheap father -- why are you getting a new computer? :)

9. Ash

You make it sound so terrible.... he would get to wash my car.. clean house.. and a 5 min lunch break if he finished all his work.

His technicaly not a slave either cuz im paying him.. so his technicaly a butler.

10. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

Butt-ler eh? xD Sorry horrible pun and I couldn't resist :P

LOL 5 minute break -- you're a slave driver Ash :twisted:

How goes the search Kid? Found a job yet? (Between you and me, don't go work for Ash, that 5 minute lunch break is crap and so is the pay... Or if you do, get a brillo pad to wash his car :twisted:)

11. Ash

If he did work for me .. you relise we would both probably end up not doing any work and playing games all day xD lol.. he will have 5 min lunch break between gaming.. like the rest of us hardcore gamers.. if it cant be cooked in 30-60 seconds in the microwave.. its not gamerfood xD

12. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

Too true! >:D

13. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

There's food you can't cook in a microwave for 60 seconds?

14. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

15. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

I found kid that pc, only because he REALLY wanted to get one from pc world after telling him not to get anything from there

16. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

lol thanks :D

17. Re: kidcaster and his rubbish laptop...

That's one ugly tower... But if it means that you will come back to TF2 and lighten the mood/ sap pointz as medic then get it and get it fast! :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)