Kutti's admin application.

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Kutti, 14 May 2017.

1. Kutti Kutti

In-game name: Kutti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25996604

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Team Fortress 2 CP_Orange X3 administrator

Why do you think you need admin:
    I wouldn't say I need it, however I believe I am capable of being trusted to make sure people understand and follow the rules, and take the consequences when said rules are broken.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants:
    It really depends on who you are comparing me to, for example I could be more qualified due to my experience than other people, or someone might use mumble more than me, and it all is down to your judgement.
    However I am not one go inactive on servers where I have a responsibility, nor am I one to abuse my position which could end up upsetting or irritating the players on the server.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question:
    Currently I play TF2 nearly every day and the Gaming masters CP_Orange is currently my main server, I have been playing here for nearly 2 years now.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble:
    N/A, Installing it as I write this. (I don't use my microphone on TF2 anyway)

Current and expected activity level on the forums:
    Little to none, however I will start using the forums more often as I have it pinned now.

Any previous administrative experience:
    Admin for TheVikingCommunity / Moderator for festive.tf
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VikingAdmins

Last edited: 14 May 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • List
  2. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Cop out answer.

For future reference, the bar for applicants is set at "won't get kicked after a week" and "won't engage in corrupt practices".

Now, what do you say?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Kutti Kutti

Tbh, I am not comfortable when it comes to advertising myself above others when I am not anything special, However I will edit it as to (hopefully) your liking.

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

So, I read your application.

I'll ask this once, and you have one chance to answer it:

Why do you wish to be an Admin.

Answer honestly.

5. Kutti Kutti

Very simple answer: I absolutely love the server and the people on it and only want to see good things for it, I hate to see people who flame or use scripts because they are just unpleasant to deal with and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help sort them out.

Thanks for the reply, Jack. :V

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Good answer.

I personally thank you for your interest in our server and the folks who play there.

Unfortunately, this marks your third thread you've posted here on our forums. As such, we really don't know you that well.

As it stands you posted a greeting two years back, went radio silent, then returned with another greeting and this application for admin.

So, at this time we'll not be approving this application.

BUT do not give up. Stick around, join us on the forums or Mumble (or Discord if we can get Dark on board), and be a part of our Community.

Basically, give us a chance to get to know you better.

You dig?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)