Lank's admin application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Lank, 13 Aug 2017.

1. In-game name: Lank

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/petje/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Team Fortress 2 Orange and Prophunt

Why do you think you need admin: I don't 'need' admin, but I would like to help the servers. I also heard that GM was short on staff.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I have been playing since around 2010 (on Prophunt) and I know the rules very well. I have 3400+ hours on TF2, of which most are spent on the Prophunt and Orange servers.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: Around two hours daily (workdays), divided between the prophunt and orange server. More on holidays.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: Little on Mumble, very active on Discord.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Daily checks, mainly lurking.

Any previous administrative experience: No.

2. Cactus The key is to never give up

I've had this guy on my friends list for years lol

I don't think we've spoke in years either, but from memory he is a decent lad and as far as I can remember (and briefly checked) we've never had an issue in terms of behaviour/rule breaking.

E: he plays runescape give him admin

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. -M-m- herpderp

Been friends for quite some time, still chat from time to time ingame a bit briefly & in steam chat.
    Gone to me if theres no response from dsock for admin assistance like many other of my friends heh.

4. I've placed you application to the Management - I'll let you know the verdict when I do!

5. Cactus The key is to never give up

ok but did u see i said he plays runescape

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I hope it shows up that I clicked funny 3 times on yout post.

7. Thank you

8. Application approved - welcome to the team :)

9. Many thanks everyone! I am honoured to be part of -THE TEAM-. Frieza bow.png

10. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Thank you, everyone.

11. Cactus The key is to never give up

thank you, Bam

12. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

What a meme, congrats man :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)