Last prop equipment?

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by MrMike, 30 Jan 2010.

1. MrMike This is my face when you talk

Last prop equipment?

not sure if this has been brought up yet or not but i was wandering if it would be possible to let the last prop have his loadout instead of just the scatergun, obviously no bonk but i mean like give them choice of scater or FaN cuz not everyone is amazing with the scatergun =s.
    also it'd be cool to see some crazy ass props beating the hunters down with a bat.
    anyways just a suggestion =3

2. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

yes this, a million times this.

props with the FaN

mwahahahaaaaa

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA

3. Dynamic User Title GET!

^From the responce of that.

No.

4. FaN does knoback so the prop could hide higher if he's smart, so no for FaN =(
    Buuuuuut a bat I would love ^^

5. I've talked about it with Dark before. I mentioned being able to have the FaN or Scatter depending on what you have equipped and he brought up having the full load out instead. That was a while back though~

6. MrMike This is my face when you talk

but but but the pyros can get anywhere with the jet pack ability so even if he could get up higher the pyros could still get to him, or at least i think so =s

7. Yeah I know that, but why I wouldnt love (imo) its when the last guy isnt found so he can use it sneakily(?). Its remind me of the cp in sawmill once who was like in a place that was freaking high and no one could see him, even jetpack pyro didnt.

Edit: BUUUT if you tell me that the sound is added too, then I wouldnt care anymore =D

8. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i'm asuming the sound of the FaN would be added as well, and the FaN is preety damn noisy so i'm sure people would notice it =3

9. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IMO , no.. i love the scattergun .. Yeah ,slower rate of fire but more damage and bigger mag..

10. MrMike This is my face when you talk

you'd still be able to use the scatergun but i mean be able to use all of the scouts loadout like pistol, bat and scatergun/FaN
    give the players who are good with the FaN a chance to do well as the last prop

11. Ninja Bonk.

12. Dynamic User Title GET!

Or at the start of the round, when the Scouts weapons are still equipped. Maybe you could scroll through the weapons (Primary, Secondary AND Melee) and the weapon you have equipped before you turn into the Prop is the one you unlock as last man. If there is one that is.

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Still no, the FaN knocks back ppl, and on maps such as canyon where you can fall to your death that would just be unfair..

14. Zana The Candy Bun

Well, that depends on how near are you from the cliff... I vote for the Almost-Unlimited-Ammo-Powered FaN (And i hate it) or the idea Dynamic has proposed

15. MrMike This is my face when you talk

the entire other team has flamethrowers, mini guns, jars of piss, bows and more yet if one scout gets a FaN it becomes unfair? o.o
    tbh i'd love to see a prop knock someone off the side of canyon, hell i'd laugh even if it was me being knocked off.

16. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Maybe you havent noticed but even with the normal Scattergun the last prop can wipe out the entire blue team.. The FaN is a freak gun, and would add more power to the red team..
    Still IMO ,no.

17. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

cry some more

Prop with FaN FTW

18. I seem to remember knocking a certain 2 people off the bridge who wanted to race on Canyon. Lawl~ =>

Perfectly demonstrated be myself earlier on Brawl downing 9 Pyros and winning the game. Lul~

19. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

That was quite hilarious. You were invisible for a bit though, tbf. ;)

I think we should just keep it with scattergun. There'd be too many bitchyfights about getting pwned by a FaN. A bat would be funny though.

20. MrMike This is my face when you talk

ahhhhhh.....fuck you >:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)