Legal or Illegal

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Infernal Dragon, 5 Nov 2010.

1. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

To cut a long story short:
    Not long ago I get warning from someone admin. I get this because I teamswitched a lot (I think it's a bit silly, but here we talking not about this). Until that time, I thought it was legal. But no.
    It's a pity for me then I get warning for thing which I didn't know. But most of all, I am afraid that I can get warning again, again and again only because I didn't know about what this is was illegal. And in the end, finally I can get banned...
    So I think we need a thread about rules at ph for admins and for players.
    If you so lazy I can will make my version for rules myself -_-

2. I need 1 warning until 1d ban :D i have like 10 warnings in 2 days... I think this rule about no team switchin is stupid

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Personal point of view:

If you play a full match of Prop Hunt, and only play on the Blue team (the team with the guns) hunting the Red team (the team that can't fight back until the very end), then you are the type of player that really enjoys unfair fights.

This is Prop Hunt. A silly mod to Team Fortress 2. If you only hunt, and never hide, then why are you playing? To score as many points as possible to get a higher ranking? Do you suck at the game, and can only win if the other team can't fight back?

Is there a reason other then the two I've listed (desire for maximum points or an inability to fight an oponent who can fight back) why anyone would actually want to keep playing Blue?

4. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

I'am always teamswitch only to red, because I like hiding on the good maps like timbertown, oasis and etc. =\
    But khem...

5. I am Blu in maps that i dont like/hate (Devils canyon, Storm, Goldtooth) I dont change In Maps that I like (Mawsill, Oasis, Town) And stop hating Cchotel you bastards so remove em new rules

6. Orlov Yan THE Orlov

You just like obscure maps that no one else like.

I would like that one of the admins here will do a list of rules for ph, it'll help people to know the rules and follow them and not getting warnings about things we didn't know.
    Even better, maybe let us decide what rules we should have(in the suggestion thread I guess), so we all know them, and atleast most of us will agree with them

7. MrMike This is my face when you talk

so that means that in maps you don't like you feel you have the right to be on blue all the time just cuz you don't like said map?
    grow up please.
    An easy way to avoid this is to not team switch and play the game the way it was meant to be played, 1 turn blue 1 turn red.
    Though i don't agree about banning for it you should still not keep team switching as it'll annoy other players who are new or aren't in your close friends group as they'll see it as unfair.

8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I agree. I don't ban folks for doing this any more then I ban for camping the CP. I'll freeze, blind, drug, and turn gravity way up for them...but I won't ban.

9. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

!ban @all

/thread

10. Without people playing both teams, prophunt would not work ;V

11. If someone wants to play on a certain team, why not let them? It doesn't harm anyone else as long as the team numbers don't get unbalanced (which can only happen when admins do it). As Helljack said, this is a silly mod, why impose pointless rules like this?

Also, you can't really talk about unfair fights the amount you use propmenu Helljack.

12. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Hey, you'd have a good point there if I ever used the propmenu to win a game.

I usually choose the biggest/funniest prop I can find and float around giving traffic reports.

13. What if everyone wanted to switch teams because they preferred say red or blu on a certain map? It's not cool to just jump between teams. Stay with the one you're on. I'm all for Jack making people's lives more difficult if they teamswitch constantly.

14. MrMike This is my face when you talk

you may think it's pointless but do you think the poeple who do not know you and your merry bunch of friends like you changing teams constantly and killing them over and over?
    Play the game how it was meant to be played and if you're against your friends imo that's more fun. Changing teams just because you don't like the map or the team is just childish.

15. And you'd actually have a point if someone's reasons for their actions actually mattered here (and didn't make assumptions about these reasons).

Are you saying that cheating is ok as long as it's funny?

Regardless of why either action is done, disguising as a seagull, setting your gravity to 0 and slapping yourself to the sky creates an infinitely more unfair situation than switching teams.

16. I suggested at one point that after a manual switch, a player should get no more points that round.

@Goat, do it faggot.

17. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Ok. Here's the (unofficial) PH rules.
    1: Don't be a faggot
    2: See rule 1

General faggotry comes under;
    Mic spamming, text spamming, general spamming
    CP Camping, (it might be a valid tactic but it's still a faggotry thing to do)
    Team switching for your own benefit. I'd say team switching once or twice (per map) to be with friends is okay, but because you don't like the map... pffffft, deal with it.
    Deliberate trolling obviously. (By that I mean stuff that just is over the line :P)

Other stuff.

inb4 this post is taken seriously.

18. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

Imo switch teams once (to be with friends) is fine, but not twice or more, because everyone should get change. (changing to spectater to completely fuck up the auto balance applies aswell >.>)

Just wondering, which admin kicked you?

20. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

wait wait wait...... Prophunt has rules ?!?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TF2 ph goldtooth