Lets start over...pretend I'm new again. HEY

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by erwin-j, 30 Oct 2012.

1. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

It's nice to know no one really took notice of Helljack's post and gave this guy a second chance.

You know, don't hold back on being overtly negative to downright hostile in your posts because all the cool kids are doing it.

And yeah, welcome to the forums. Hope you don't judge us by the few people in this thread who, out of the complete blue, are acting like dicks. We're normally a very friendly bunch of peeps :)

• Friendly x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Douglas x 1
    • List
  2. erwin-j De Herp Burp.

Thanks, I know can't judge a book just by it's cover, and with this community, I haven't even finished reading the title. And you guys do seem nice, that's why I'm staying, because I know there isn't all hate inside. I hope anyway :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Just re-reading all the posts in this thread keeps making me laugh.

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

means youre a dumb fuck

• Douglas x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  5. erwin-j De Herp Burp.

hmm.

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You know when Falsey has to be the "kind and welcoming face" of this Community...we're pretty fucked.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  7. I thought it was because he felt he was in the same position as him ;P

jk

8. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Quite a lot of negativity in this thread, I guess we don't really need to make new people, regardless of their first impression, feel welcome to our community; Welcome Erwin - Don't let some of these posts scare you off.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  9. Cactus The key is to never give up

I think 98% of it was in jest and were just gifs.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. Well this went down the shitter quickly after a quick read - welcome Erwin.

11. erwin-j De Herp Burp.

Thanks guys, see I knew there was some nice guys! And I know most of it was just banter! Maybe make a new rating, the aggressive rating? Could be quite useful. And reading through this thread makes me laugh, I sound like a helpless dick. I forgive you all :) Even though you didn't really do anything. And as for all those that were especially kind to me..thank you :)

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

.___________.

• Douglas x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Cactus The key is to never give up

pls read on

14. erwin-j De Herp Burp.

I've just realized I have received nearly as many negative ratings a TheHellJack in two days.

15. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

And yet you have received surprisingly little, all things considered. Also; 'impressipions' :P

16. erwin-j De Herp Burp.

I guess, if you look at things. Well is it fair to say I feel welcome now? And trust you to see the spelling mistake! :P

17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Don't mind the spelling nazi's. They have nothing better to do.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  18. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

But it's friendly advice... At least, I like it when people point out any mistakes I make. How else would I improve?

19. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Hello there :)

i hope you do feel welcome here, despite the bad start.
    and if i were you i'd wait a couple days/weeks/months before asking people to donate hats again :P

-edit: oh and instead of asking people for a hat, maybe it'd be better to ask for trading advice, as in: how can i become a good trader so i can make lots of profit and "earn" alot of hats so i dont have to ask others for their hats

20. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Hi

(again)

21. erwin-j De Herp Burp.

I already feel welcome, to a extent. And don't worry I won't be asking for one, I have realized they are just virtual items used to make people waste money. However I still crave for one, although I shall not let my feelings for them venture into this forum for some time. :D And thanks for the advice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)