Likes and dislikes about GM

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Core, 29 Oct 2008.

1. Likes and dislikes about GM

Post your likes and dislikes about GM, just a sentence or two, short and sweet.

We'll be taking these views aboard to further improve things within the clan.

2. eoN

Re: Likes and dislikes about GM

I dont really know at the moment to be perfectly honest, maybe just more matches and E needs to get ALOT more active imo...

And by active i mean either signing up to a league or at LEAST playing a match or two every week.

Otherwise the team will just die or become more of a 'fun group' which i don't think the squads should be.

Mainly because, currently, E just seems to do nothing... Maybe im under the wrong impression if not im sorry but thats what it seems like.

3. Re: Likes and dislikes about GM

btw E is currently disbanned it seems :? *gotta change meh name*

we got few players in it, cos half of them left the team anyway. and got no time for the matches. probably will be a fun team*good idea eoN*

dont worry too much about E anyway

Other issues on likes/dislike about GM------------not atm ;)

4. Re: Likes and dislikes about GM

The E team needs to either get organised and sign up to a league or officially disband.

5. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I left E, going to make new team. I got tonkamania. and Lost Overdrive because F stole him. :(

6. eoN

I didnt mean it as an idea, i dont think there should be 'fun team's because it just defeats the purpose of squads.

7. Re: Likes and dislikes about GM

E needs a leader.

8. Re: Likes and dislikes about GM

Please Vacoy or Grendel correct me if i'm wrong, but afaik Vacoy and Grendel decided to share the leadership of E now. So Vacoy is not creating his own team, but taking the lead of GM'E (since Grendel and Beau have limited spare time)

Edit: afaik has become ik -> see here

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

ye, I guess that's it in short :P
    But we still want a new name! :o

10. Re: Likes and dislikes about GM

About E see here.

Vacoy has now the main part of the orga. We will get a new name. And tomorrow we will sign up for ETF2L 6on6 Cup #4.

So, yeah. E won´t be disbanded.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  11. Th-

I feel as if Ive said these so a few times but I suppose it won't hurt to have them here together...

I like the possibilities that this clan provides for a player to improve, however limited that potential is.
    The community feeling on servers is enjoyable, to be able to join a game with your friends and play for fun.
    The chance to play a real match with your buddies as opposed to public or random gathers is nice.
    I like the atmosphere that allows pretty much every member to get in contact with leaders and discuss whatever is on mind.

What is do not like is the lack of direction but that is about to change afaik, this topic being created to help that goal.
    That lack of direction has several IMO negative consequences.
    Not too many matches, be it cws or weekly community matches.
    Nearly absent side of this community that aims to improve teamplay skill/performance.
    Inactivity by many members that causes important topics such as this to be largely ignored.

Perhaps I could introduce a new lead question to this topic, hope you don't mind Core, so...

What elements would you like to have in an ideal online community (related to TF2)?
    Many things to say about this.. I'd like to tell you guys the one I'm most interested in atm.
    I for one would very much like to have a teamplay experience with a large, even 10+ team where every player would work for a common goal together, each filling the role given to them as well as they can.

12. eoN

I used to want that...

But kinda gave up on it tbh the most Ive ever seen work together (well) is 6 the only times Ive seen public teams work together is either a coincidence or an accident.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)