Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bulletproof, 19 Jun 2009.

1. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2

Just a fun game u might want, Im downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2. You may think it sounds crap becaues it's a game from a film but it's a really sick game. Iv'e played it at my m8s ^^. It's like Halo wars.

I advise you to look at these links about the game, it came out in 2006 but it's still got ALOT of people playing it.

Intro video:
    Gameplay: (The dude has sped it up, i think)
    http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/battleformiddleearth2/index.html?tag=result;title;0
    (The screenshots don't really flatter it, but its good) xD

I'm getting it from http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4130073/Lord_of_the_Rings_Battle_for_Middle-Earth_II

The file is 5.54 GB then you mount it with Daemon tools so u can play it.
    I haven't finished downloading it but its got alot of "seeders" etc... hosting it and positive comments.

right click the green "Download this torrent" and copy link location then paste into "uTorrent" or "BiTorrent", either of them is required to download the link.

If you lot get it i challenge you to a match ^^

2. Fromage "The Cheese"

3. Knud Phat beats only

Re: Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2

I have the legal version, all 3 of them (BFME 1 & 2 + expansion pack) (Hell, I even got the BFME2 collectors edition!)

I dont play it anymore. The unit cap is not really cool... but the units it self are..hehe

Maybe I should re-install it and play again, but need to practice again then.

Ninja'd by cheese....
    Anyways, I always buy my games... atleast I can play online with no probs and gets the patches too. Plus I can afford it too

4. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Re: Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2

Lol i was gonna buy it from game with my £15 game card untill i lost it :S.... so im like fk that download it now :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 buy online download

2. battle for middle earth 2 download full game

3. lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 download full game

4. lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 buy download,
  5. bfme 2 full game download,
  6. download lotr bfme 2 full game,
  7. battle for middle earth 2 buy download,
  8. nu vot,
  9. buy and download lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2,
  10. buy lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 download