Managers Please UPDATE....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DjShrew, 26 Apr 2009.

1. Managers Please UPDATE....

Ok, well i dont know about everyone else that is comming or going. But i am now at a loss as to what GM is?

Is there any distincition between players? (Taggs, Do u earn then or just given?)
    Is there a recruiting System?
    Is there a private community?
    Does GM want a match team?
    Are there plans to organise FUNwars?
    Is Disco's matches he started going to finnish?

At the moment i have not declared myself out, in my head i suppose i am out. but i would like to see what GM will or might have to offer, which TBH since we have now lost most of the members i joined GM for. It going to have to be worth staying and trying to rebuild GM up to replace the members its recently lost.

I guess what i am saying is what is the GM plan? where do you guys want to take this?

Cheers n TY

Shrew

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

1) Yes, people who have shown some sort of dedication can wear the [GM] tag, the rest can not.
    2) Yes
    3) No.
    4) Depends, if people in GM are interested then we will fully support a GM match team
    5) Same as above, depends if people want them
    6) Probably.

Shrew, I admire the input but rebuilding GM will be a lengthly process, Help is much appreciated. :D

3. Ok well here are my thought.

Make a Poll called what do GM members want.

1. then ask all the above questions E.G Do you want distinction between players E.G voting people in.
    2. Do people want a private comunity.
    etc...

For all the above point i made.

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

I'll do it once I have sorted out some other stuff :v:

5. you do realise most the GM sucsess was due to the fact people were voted in, E.G they wanted to be accepted by there fellow gamers. why do you think i wanted in?

1. i wanted to play with the folks i loved to play with.
    2. i wanted there aceptance.
    3. i like to post on the private forum where all the guys i wanted to talk to were.
    4. i wanted to match style games with those guys.
    5. people want something to be able to work towards.

Ok ask dannykiller was he gutted 1st time arround when he applied + failed.
    was he happy 2nd time when accepted? Im sure the answer is yes, reason it means we like him and we accepted him as a fellow GM follower. + this also gave him a Voice within GM.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)