Manga

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by Kiethy, 23 May 2012.

1. Kiethy Fluffy..

I was wondering if any of you manga readers have any suggestions for me on what to read, i have started reading naruto and deathnote. Any suggestions?

2. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

3. Depends on what type of manga you like to read - I have quite a fairly decent manga collection myself:

[​IMG]

Full Metal Alchemist is brilliant - certainly my favourite manga/ anime out there -- if you're not of a sensitive disposition and like murder mysteries that are quite complex then MPD Psycho would be one to look into -- Uzumaki Spiral Into Horror is also excellent.

4. Cactus The key is to never give up

Have you seen the fullmetal alchemist videos? I have seen all of fullmetal alchemist (anime) , but not brotherhood and I was wondering what episode does the original stop following the manga and when it started to make up the rest of the story?

5. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Gantz is a great manga series 100x better than the anime adaptation.

6. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Depends what you're into. I personally read the stupid random ones and some Seinen :3
    My favorite will always be Pyu To Fuku! Jaguar

7. I have watched it many years ago - but I can't remember where exactly it changes the flow -- I will say that Brotherhood is 100x better and that the story is very epic! Certainly worth a watch!

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

Ok it's just I don't want to rewatch another 30~ episodes :<

9. First 5 episodes are similar in BH, but after that it goes in a different direction to the first from what I can remember - the plot is similar but not the same (if that makes sense) :P

10. This, you've got me hooked on it now too :P

On volume 16ish so far

11. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

I finished all the gantz that was on server, theres like 50 more chapters though

12. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

also if you use Chrome, I've found All Mangas Reader to be a quite handy tool to keep up with all your Mangas :)

13. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

anyone into manga besides me? :(

14. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Don't read as much as I did in the past, but do read Bartender now and then

15. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

well, I read some, got myself Spice & Wolf, High School DxD and The World God only knows, gonna get myself Princess Resurrection soon. Also local bookstore sells manga, so I got that going for me!

16. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

wow good thing you reminded me. I read all of it what was out at that time but as i can see it just going so sloooow. Too bad because it's a very good manga. If you liked that you can take a look at Dr. Frost, it's quite good mahnwa. Link: http://mangafox.me/manga/dr_frost/

But if you didn't read you MUST read One-Punch Man. It's just the best manga! Can't wait till i get my hands on paper version, when it comes out on english.

17. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Read Deathnote, AgK vol1 No Game No Life vol1. Prefer watching animu as no local manga sellers.

18. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Every week, I browse the MangaHere front page and choose a random manga to complete.

It's a horrifying life full of adaptation plot holes and weekly updates.

19. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

read Beck. I can't believe that such great manga ever existed. I had goosebumps reading it. It's one of the best mangas i read honestly. All the passion about music is so good translated into words and pictures that it's simply fascinating. Story and art are amazing and character progression is excellent. One of top 5 manga i ever read. Would by paper edition 100 % if it weren't 34 volumes of it xD
    Maybe i'll by first some day :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)