Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Obaruler, 4 Jul 2009.

1. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Just got a message from maxi, why he was afk for a week: He now has to be in the german military the next 9 months -> compulsory military service

That means that during the week he will be not available for us, sometimes he will be able to play on the weekend, when he is back at home.

+ His HDD got fucked up (which means: His password for the Forum is gone), so i have to tell that maxi's ass will be busy with beeing raped the next weeks by a well-trained german army officer, so he wont be there to flame nubz on Dustbowl ^^

2. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Military is fail.

I was doing the trial for military in Sweden since its compulsory as well and if they want you they take you. I failed on purpose so I got out from it, waste of time! :D

Erik

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

I would more say you were afraid by a REAL GUN = )

Nothing can be compared with shoting machine guns (well, maybee if they are stupid enough to give you a tank .....) ! ^^ I really loved the german MG3 (its the MG42 of WWII, a bit modified), our Staff Sergeant let us freak out a bit with as long as we were alone at the shoting stand -> shoting "out of the haunch" ftw <3

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAHXKnjkSVM[/video]
    <3<3<3

I really thought about staying there for another 3 years to earn some money and still have fun with shotin, but ..... well, im more the lazy student guy :P

4. Fromage "The Cheese"

Not particulary. I went studying game design instead, military wouldn't do a shit for my career. :) I'm not a fan of army or anything miltiary related, would be so much better if the world lived in harmony without wars.

Erik

5. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

If there wouldnt be real conflicts as "cultural inspiration" out there, your next game would be Kittyfield 3 ;P

6. Fromage "The Cheese"

Well no one want to invade swden anyhow, so I'm not very worried :)

Erik

7. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Haha - and why is that? ;P

8. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Maybee because there are just 3 real "targets" (Ikea, [Sony-]Eriksson and DICE) in there to conquer ?! xD (mhhh ..... BF3 would be worth it imo)

+ their winters can be too cold ........ extreme winters are evil stuff if you try to conquer countrys, we have some experience in failing that way .... ^_° *brrrr, Russia*

9. Fromage "The Cheese"

Lika oba said, no one want the IKEA meatballs! :D IKEA spread all over the world anyhow so they can invade a low risk target country instead (*hint hint* Russia..)

Well no we haven't had any serious war here since like 1870's so I think we're fine, we're actually taking down some of the military crap now. we'll see when we get invaded!

Erik

10. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

German Currywurst > Swedish meat ballz

11. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Fish and chips > German currywurst ≥ Swedish meatballs

:D

EDIT: I wish Britain would get rid of it's military crap and stop invading places... Sweden sounds like my place to live... time to learn Swedish and move out? :P

12. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Stealing my idea of moving to Sweden

13. Fromage "The Cheese"

Sweden will be among the top 3 targets when north chorea start their bombing! 2 nukes on Sweden and the forrest population on the world sink by 90%!

Erik

14. LienK Wat

Why not Norway? Pretty much the same as Sweden but we've also got oil, FunCom and smalahove. :awesome:

15. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Mmmm... yum.... D:

;P

16. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Haha Norway, you are a funny guy, and smalahove is nothing compered to
    surströmming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

17. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

It's the shalty Swiss Cheese.....

THE CHEESE.

18. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

Weird to ask you this in English, but I don't want to descriminate the GM readers. ;P

Do you still have the 9 month in Germany?
    Here in Austria we got it lowered to at least 6 months for the military, and 12 months for the civilian service.

/wave to my German neighbour ;)
    a proud Austrian :P

19. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

6 months ?! OMG, you Pussys xD

20. Re: Maxi's ass is now owned by the german military ^^

:X

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maxi ass

2. maxiass

3. currywurst

4. maxis ass