Minecraft 1.5 Servers

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Rioter, 4 Apr 2013.

1. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

It's come to my attention (courtesy of people steam messaging me and my brother) that the bog standard Minecraft server may need updating, and is still running on the old 1.4.x

Servers will be updated soon. Bukkit this morning released 1.5.1-R0.1 beta to the world. Once we've checked/updated all plugins and so on and so on, we will allow you access to the 1.5 world. No idea if this will require a map reset as of yet.
    So please (kindly) stop pestering me about it. I'm busy right this moment. If Mysteryem has not done anything by the weekend, I might be able to do something. No guarantees.

Mysteryem correct me if there is something I've missed or if this has been done and I didn't notice.

Ta

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Thanks Rioter!

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

DANKE RIOTER!

4. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

NO PROBLEM HELLJACK

5. WE USING BIG FONTS

6. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

The nether will require a reset if we are to upgrade. (tempted to see if I can use multiworld to temporarily to allow access to the old nether for a while) Don't think the overworld needs a reset though (correct me if I'm wrong). My main problem with upgrading at this time, had been that there were only dev builds available. Fortunately, this morning, the first 1.5.1 beta build has been released.

Any btw, you can pester me about updating the minecraft servers or most other general minecraft queries, not just Rioter.

7. Cactus The key is to never give up

If possible, can we copy and paste my blaze farm?

I'm actually quite proud of it :o

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. New map please :<

9. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

I wouldn't mind an overworld reset in addition to nether, although I would love the opportunity to combine the new redstone stuff with the gauntlet. (If an overworld reset does happen then I don't want you to worry about copying any of it over to the new map or anything)

10. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Servers 1.5 With No Login Chat

2. minecraft 1.5servers